2 2 2012

Posted by Søren Renner on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 07:43 PM in
Comments (56) | Tell a friend

Comments:

Posted by Tom Sunic on February 02, 2012, 07:48 PM | #

What is this Mickey Mouse bullshit?

Posted by Søren Renner on February 02, 2012, 08:08 PM | #

You flatter me sir! To still hold a grudge weeks after our interview—you flatter me. I can hear your charming Croatian accent in those cruel words.

Posted by J Richards on February 02, 2012, 08:23 PM | #

What, in plain English, nothing cryptic, is the purpose of posting this video?

Posted by Søren Renner on February 02, 2012, 08:32 PM | #

I see that this evening brings an embarrassment of riches, flamewise. What, in plain English, nothing cryptic, is the purpose of posting under both names: J Richards and R-Truth? Are you merely being devious or are you hiding something?

Posted by J Richards on February 02, 2012, 08:46 PM | #

The very first time I posted as R-news, I mentioned that it was my account [which I use for short items].  So I’m not hiding anything here.

Your response doesn’t answer the question, which isn’t any sort of flaming, and goes into a digression.  Again, what’s the purpose of posting the video?

Posted by Søren Renner on February 02, 2012, 08:58 PM | #

To sparkle like a jewel on the refuse heap you have made of this blog.

Posted by anon on February 02, 2012, 09:11 PM | #

What is this Mickey Mouse bullshit?

If/when the internets is fully locked down you might need to escape into a matrix somewhere.

Posted by Thoreau on February 02, 2012, 09:14 PM | #

To sparkle like a jewel on the refuse heap you have made of this blog.

Richards has some nutty posts but he also has some decent ones.

All your posts suck.

Posted by J Richards on February 02, 2012, 10:06 PM | #

Søren Renner @6

Now you’re talking!  I appreciate plain talk.

You assert that my postings are worse than the pointless, mindless thing you’ve posted above and others like it before.

A reality check shows that people have complained about both you and me, but those complaining about me keep coming back, whereas those frustrated by you don’t come back.  So you’re the one who costs this website traffic.  Now what kind of effect do I have on traffic?

Here’s one example:

Majority Rights September 11, 2011 traffic

Notice which day was the busiest: Sep. 11, 2011.

Early this day, I posted a 10-year anniversary special: http://www.majorityrights.com/911.who

And here are the comments on this: http://www.majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/tenth_anniversary/ [this post attracted over 900 comments in less than 3 weeks; nothing else at MR comes close; it’s also a gold mine in terms of the sheer number of people exposed for what they’re really doing]

Now, increased traffic alone isn’t an indicator of quality, but driving away people from visiting the website is.

In my case, the ones I’m driving away are Jews, in which case I’d personally consider it good although you may disagree.  But considering how Haller has persisted to the point that he has to be sent to trash and even Dr. Graham Lister, after discombobulating and exposing himself in the Tony Lecomber thread [more toward the end], persists, my actions are more likely causing Jews to comment less rather than stop visiting the website.  As an example,

Your post follows a video I posted that’s most pertinent to the Emma West case: http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/will_someone_arrest_and_prosecute_this_fine_lady [it attracted 5 comments in a day]

The post on Emma West attracted 65 comments in a day (273 eventually): http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/well_yes

The high activity on the Emma West case has a lot to do with the “Jew-wailing chorus” [Helvena’s term] as it has much to discuss in a case like this, but the same group is strangely silent when Jewish double standards and the nature of Jews are exposed.  The only reason the “Jew-wailing chorus” went overboard with trolling, deflecting, detracting, etc. on the 9/11 discussion is the significance of this event for them.

Now Haller came and commented elsewhere, not on the video I posted, Dr. Lister’s been leaving posts elsewhere, and you bet the rest of the chorus will be back commenting on something or the other.  I only drove them away from commenting in a specific case, not from visiting the website, and I don’t know about you, but to me, and I’m sure many others, the comments of the “Jew-wailing chorus” are worthless at best but more generally counter productive.

In addition, I make an effort to defend my ideas although I can’t be prompt.  If you have valid criticism, bring it forth instead of posting mindless videos.

Concerning the treatment of Emma West and Brendon O’Connell, what’s so bad about the video I posted that it’d prompt you to post mindless stuff?

Posted by J Richards on February 02, 2012, 10:11 PM | #

I should also add with respect to the traffic stats posted that on Sep. 5, I posted this: http://www.majorityrights.com/norwegian.massacre [it upped the traffic a bit, and has regularly attracted a good number of hits since then, of grave concern to the “Jew-wailing chorus”]

Posted by Lurker on February 02, 2012, 10:46 PM | #

This is Soren (top left) talking to Jim Bowery (bottom right). I think.

Posted by J Richards on February 02, 2012, 11:17 PM | #

The picture I’ve presented in terms of my effect on MR traffic above is misleading because there’s one significant way that I’m responsible for reduced MR traffic, but I consider this a plus.

Looking at where the traffic comes from, only a small proportion comes from search engines, at odds with the amount of content here on diverse topics and the number of years MR has been online.  This is largely because of google.  I don’t have the time to obtain and post all the screen captures I’d need to prove this, but the reader can get a rough idea by going to alexa and noting that as of this date, Alexa estimates that 14.5% of MR traffic comes from search engines: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/majorityrights.com

In contrast, Alexa estimates that about 32% of counter currents traffic comes from search engines: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/counter-currents.com

Now, nobody offends the “Jew-wailing chorus” like me, and undoubtedly google Jews have tried to minimize the traffic they send to MR, and I have much to do with it, but this is an indication of effectiveness.  What’s the point of higher traffic if it requires a weaker, ineffective argument?  The “Jew-wailing chorus” even accuses me of sabotaging the discussion of Jewish issues, but if this were true, MR would be getting loads of traffic from google.

Posted by Eumaios on February 03, 2012, 12:05 AM | #

Are you two serious?  Are you trying to drive readers away?  Or is this some kind of private joke?

May you both live in interesting times.

Posted by Dasein on February 03, 2012, 04:05 AM | #

refuse heap

captcha: men88

Posted by Papa Luigi on February 03, 2012, 11:53 AM | #

I have gone to considerable lengths to defens Søren Renner when I have felt that he has been unfairly criticised, however I too fail to see the point of the video posted above. I did not watch the whole video, I have to admit, as it was so tedious that I couldn’t bear to.

Perhaps someone can explain?

Posted by MOB on February 03, 2012, 01:03 PM | #

Why the agitation?

It’s just Renner continuing his (utterly unconvincing) quest to establish himself as a genius beyond the ken of mortal woman.

The good news is that the bore of a million words is casting about for somewhere else to dump his load—by all means, Occidental Dissent has room (sorry, Hunter, but each of the others he’s considering has a resident long-yawn already).

Posted by Graham_Lister on February 03, 2012, 03:35 PM | #

Oh yes the J-lizards are running scared of Richards – after all they find aluminium-foil effects them in just the same way as Kryptonite effected Superman.

Honestly this shit – let’s call it the ‘Icke-Richards conjecture’ - is beyond parody.

@Papa Luigi

I think the OP is an oblique comment on the ‘quality’ of R-news/Richards posts. No matter how earnest or sincere the intention might be (an open question) such silly nonsense (such as the possible ‘non-reality’ of the repulsive Breivik) prevents the possibility for any rational or sober discussion of the wider issues.

Irrational monomania stops any serious discourse developing by offering a radically deflationary account of the world - no matter what the question is, in principle, there can only be one ‘catch-all’ answer/explanation. In reality the world is more complex than such an obsessional mindset allows for.

Posted by J Richards on February 03, 2012, 03:48 PM | #

It seems that both Papa Luigi and MOB haven’t gotten it

Søren Renner’s been doing this for a long time.  His mindless posts don’t appear at random, but tend to follow my posts, and not just any of my posts but the ones that are more or especially likely to be injurious to Jewish interests.  It’s not just Renner, but one of the people he brought along who’s also been doing this, Constantin von Hoffmeister.  Many of my posts as of a couple years ago are no longer online and if they were, this pattern would be clear and robust to anyone.

The reader can go through the postings by Constantin von Hoffmesiter and notice that he usually doesn’t respond to the criticism people come up with, and the response, if any, is hardly what one would expect to be of a nature where one is actually defending one’s arguments.  Similar behavior is also observed of Renner, the latest being the heaps of criticism he received for his interview by Tom Sunic.  All Renner had to do was clarify his viewpoints and clear any misconceptions, but he couldn’t be bothered.  In cases like this, there are a limited number of possibilities: the authors don’t have an argument to make, in which case their seeming arguments are fulfilling a purpose other than trying to get a viewpoint across; the authors don’t know what exactly it is they’re making a case for, in which case they’ve been tasked by others to undermine certain arguments but are ill-suited to the task; the authors must undermine but without giving the game away and hence must acquiesce to some points they don’t really believe in, in which case they’d have a difficult time coming up with a coherent argument; or perhaps some combination of these.

I’d leave it to the reader to figure out what’s going on, perhaps even try their luck with asking Renner and von Hoffmeister to clarify.

MOB says that Renner’s trying to establish himself as a genius beyond the ken of mortal woman.  Renner’s own words @6 refute this.  He’s trying to do something without coming up with a justfication for what’s wrong with the posting of the video in the preceding entry in light of the treatment of Emma West and Brendon O’Connell.  This isn’t how genius operates.

MOB also says that “The good news is that the bore of a million words is casting about for somewhere else to dump his load.”  I wish this were true but unfortunately it’s unlikely.  An analogy with Haller is apt.

Haller has persisted with leaving comments in violation of the requirements established for him, only for them to end up in trash.  He lies that I’m deleting them when he’s observed them being moved to trash, and in a number of cases copied and pasted them again in the entries where they were moved from.  Haller’s been told that all it would take for him to resume commenting as usual is two essays defending the two major ideas of the Austrian School of Economics or admitting that he’s been promoting propaganda on this count, but instead of indicating that he’ll be working on these essays or making the admission, he thinks that his former privilege can be restored by calling me fuck, asshole, shitbag, douchebag, vastly intellectually inferior and unwise.

It gets more interesting.  If you do a search for Leon Haller at many prominent websites in MR’s genre, you come up with a blank, i.e., Haller’s either not been leaving comments at these websites or doing so under a different name.  Now, some of these websites I’ve read on a regular basis and haven’t encountered a commenter with Haller’s profile of Jewish tricks and propaganda, and judging by Haller’s own comments where he has solicited answers about websites like MR where he can comment, he’s not been active at most of the websites in MR’s genre where one would expect to see him.

One of these websites, which Haller’s aware of, the occidental observer, is interesting in that it’s a rare prominent website in MR’s genre that was established in good faith, but MacDonald has either found himself in or will eventually find himself in the position of Ted Turner and his TNN network: superficial ownership while the operations are managed by Jews.  Haller’s stubborn persistence at MR even though there are a few things still left to undermine and sabotage at the occidental observer is indicative of a dire need to undermine some activity at MR [no prizes for guessing what].

Similarly, Renner’s unlikely to be looking for somewhere else to dump his load.

Posted by J Richards on February 03, 2012, 04:08 PM | #

Dr. Graham Lister @17

I see, again you bring in aluminum-foil effects, Icke, monomania, “silly nonsense,” obsessiveness, and also kryptonite and superman.  The matter is fairly straightforward.  Renner’s mindless posts follow a pattern.  The pattern has asserted itself again as a result of a trigger, which you refuse to address, deflecting the matter to Icke et. al.  The trigger is my posting a video that’s germane to the treatment of Emma West and Brendon O’Connell.  Renner has refused to state what’s wrong with posting this video.  Do you care to address this?

Or do you wish to deflect the discussion in yet another direction, the Breivik affair?  I’ve pointed it out that the mental illnesses that this individual is alleged to suffer from couldn’t possibly be true based on a plain reading of his manifesto.  If you don’t buy this, you can read MacDonald, a psychologist, and he’s stated the same.  You don’t even have to rely on MacDonald as you can pick up a textbook of psychiatry, read the manifesto and judge for yourself.  So someone clearly doesn’t want this Breivik individual brought to trial.  And now that they’re coming up with excuses to prevent this individual from interacting with others by suggesting building a one-man mental hospital for him, in light of the phony facebook web page of his, his clearly digitally edited photographs and also the ton of evidence pertaining to logistics that falsifies the notion of one man pulling it off, with which research professor Ola Tunander has explicitly agreed, is it unreasonable to wonder whether this Breivik individual exists?

Why do you persist with attacking ideas, bringing in nonsense as a comparison, instead of addressing the evidence and reasoning behind the ideas?

Posted by jamesUK on February 03, 2012, 05:20 PM | #

Is the video a simulation of entering Soren Renners head like the film Being John Malkovich?

Posted by MOB on February 03, 2012, 06:51 PM | #

JR-

I can see how you could have gotten a wrong impressiion - I didn’t make myself clear.

The “bore of a million words” that I referred to WAS Haller.

I’ve seen little of what Renner has posted; I know him from a few videos and broadcasts.

I questioned Hofmeister’s presence here after reading a posted article in which his pro-Jewish position was clearly stated.  But I was a newcomer and regulars included him in conversation.

I consider pro-White websites that tolerate Jewish participation to be neutralized and counter-productive, regardless of the quality of the pro-White contribution.

Posted by Jimmy Marr on February 03, 2012, 09:01 PM | #

Søren’s video is ostensibly off-topic on this website, and he didn’t do good job, when challenged, of showing it’s relevance, which is something, in my opinion, he is not very good at.

In the video, we see two of our racialist comrades co-creating a White Zion. It’s a world unto themselves, and it’s not a static world, which they merely inhabit. They are actually co-creating it as they go, with tools and materials of their own making. It’s an analog, of what we must do if we are going to survive.

I think it’s similar, in some respects, to what ExProWhiteActivist and Genotype see in the Rep Rap project.

Posted by Captainchaos on February 04, 2012, 12:20 AM | #

Richards, why did you take down Judenfrei?  Wasn’t your more unadulterated message to be found there?  Did the Jews blackmail you into taking down Judenfrei?

Posted by Lurker on February 04, 2012, 12:52 AM | #

Jimmy, your mastery of tactful understatement does you credit!

Posted by J Richards on February 04, 2012, 02:32 AM | #

MOB @21

Sorry about misunderstanding you.  “The bore of a million words” flatters Haller.  This arrogant, paranoid creature keeps coming back with comments he knows are unwelcome.  He left two comments after my last comment above, both of which were in violation of the rules and now they’re in trash.

I believe there’s an oxymoron here.  How could a website tolerate Jewish participation and still be pro-white?  Now I agree that MR couldn’t be described as pro-white because of the extent of infiltration of the malicious variety that is tolerated.  But neither can it be described as anti-white or neutral-toward-whites.  It’s a mix of pro-whites, anti-whites and neutral-to-whites.

Do you have any suggestions regarding what can be done about Søren Renner and Constantin von Hoffmeister?

Since you indicate not being familiar with what these individuals have been doing, here are some examples.

This is an example of what Renner’s being doing.  He posts a mindless video right above one of my posts that’s significantly injurious to Jewish interests [read the comments for the meat].  Notice that in the 291 comments posted, Renner posted twice, both comments having nothing to do with my post.  He apparently has no valid counter-arguments and, as usual, tries to undermine my injurious-to-Jews post by posting mindless content above it.

Soren Renner doing damage control for Jews

The following is an example where both Søren Renner and Constantin von Hoffmeister showed up.  Of all things I’ve written on Jews, none has been as devastating as the money issue on which I posted.  GW followed with a directly relevant post, a petition about solving the money control problem, but notice what Renner posted.  And von Hoffmeister, knowing fully well that sincere readers don’t give a rat’s about his views, posted a video on them anyway, and notice that whereas it attracted 79 comments, many in criticism, von Hoffmeister didn’t show up to defend any of his views.  This is what they do.

Soren Renner and Constantin von Hoffmeister doing damage control for Jews

Do you think these individuals should be confronted with clarifying their behavior or asked why are they prompted to do damage control for Jews?

Posted by john on February 04, 2012, 06:46 AM | #

Posted by Jimmy Marr on February 04, 2012, 08:01 AM | #

... despite those persons’ wild disagreements with each other, such they that can hardly be said to constitute any sort of coherent faction or intellectual/ideological tendency

This is the same shopworn schtick Jews use to exculpate the criminal behavior of Izrahell.

Posted by PM on February 04, 2012, 11:51 AM | #

Leon Haller gets perfectly decent posts trashed, merely because by defending free-market thinkers he is suspected of being a Hebrew (a ludicrous accusation), and now Soren is giving secret succour to Jews by posting a rather esoteric post right after one laying into Jews?

What an insane bunch White Nationalists are. When we don’t have enough members to create a proper train-wreck, we can at least muster enough mentally disordered support to de-rail our own websites.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 06:07 PM | #

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves.

Follow Jesus lead: Drive the bullshit artists out of the temple of MR. But not before whipping them good, and using them as springboards (aka useful idiots) for making your excellent points.

Posted by melba peachtoaste on February 04, 2012, 06:16 PM | #

Sounds loverly ducks, but do tell how an old maid from the Outback should recognize the useful idiots? Is it that simple? Or are some useful, some idiots, and some both? It’s enough to drive a wallaby to despair, it is!

Posted by daniel on February 04, 2012, 06:39 PM | #

Posted by Jimmy Marr on February 03, 2012, 09:01 PM | #

Søren’s video is ostensibly off-topic on this website…But, that doesn’t mean the video has no relevance. And it doesn’t mean that he posted it with the intention of derailing something else that was relevant.

I concur, Jimmy. Give a young fella a break. Soren likes to play capricious games, some are evasive and point in directions beyond…not everybody is into that..but, is it really so harmful? My god, brothers, he is on the same page, racially - I really think so. Stop it! Even his arrogance has a knowing, tong in cheek aspect about it, like a game. Shrug it off. If you play, he plays. Go onto the next post. Where did he demonstrate that he was not on your side? It seems to me this kind of rancor should be reserved for real traitors.

I don’t know the elaborate history, but I think Soren and James care about the race. Therefore, this level of rancor is uncalled for at best.

Posted by uh on February 04, 2012, 06:49 PM | #

This is intolerable.

For once Soren acts like a man — nay, a human.

And now the Richards Bot has turned upon Soren for his inanity.

With whom to side? The fate of MayoridadDerechos(punto)com hangs in the balance!

Posted by Graham_Lister on February 04, 2012, 07:14 PM | #

So I have been challenged, implored even, to address the specifics of certain claims.

I have already explained why, in some detail, this is a total waste of time (which according to some makes me ‘evil, ‘pathetic’, a ‘pseudo-intellectual’ etc.).

Instead I’d prefer an answer to, or discussion of, this issue: what is the falsification criterion for a conspiracy-theory?

But frankly why bother asking? Because even this meta-question is waste of time, in that I doubt the Icke-tendency could ever have anything of worth to say about it.

Perhaps I shouldn’t say this but it is obvious that rather different sensibilities and incommensurate modes of thinking are clashing, ultimately resulting in a non-productive dialogue. People will have to come to their own conclusions as to the hows and whys of such a situation, and what (if any) solution might consist of.

That is the last thing I want to say on the general matter - I would not wish to be accused of disrupting anyone’s fun. Carry on.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 07:15 PM | #

@daniel:

Even with my limited English I can tell that rancor is a poor choice of words that does not go well with the point you are trying to make. J Richards does not appeal to emotions or use ad hominem devices, does not exhibit propensity to push hidden or personal agendas, does not resort to nasty sarcasm. He comes across as a goal oriented, emotionally well balanced, and intellectually well reasoned person.

On the opposite side, the words rancor and hate spring in my mind when I hear or read something like this:

You flatter me sir! To still hold a grudge weeks after our interview - you flatter me. I can hear your charming Croatian accent in those cruel words.

Posted by anon on February 04, 2012, 07:21 PM | #

Papa Luigi

Perhaps someone can explain?

It may not be *the* explanation but *an* explanation is if/when things get more locked down the only place to have political meetings might be in virtual spaces like that.

Knowledge of servers, proxies, security, anti-security etc will be worth it’s weight in political gold someday.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 07:34 PM | #

This is intolerable.

Is that so? It does not seem to curtail bullshit artists’ ability to persevere.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 07:46 PM | #

Bullshit keeps piling up. It’s like saying: After all, bullshit is good - when we run out of oil, we can use warm bullshit as a source of heat energy. And even after the bullshit heat has been utilized fully, we still can get more energy out of it by burning dried bullshit.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 08:09 PM | #

Yes, it is very simple. This is how you do it. Take a stool from your wallaby and give it to a lab. If the stool turns out to be a bullshit, then you know that you are dealing with a bull not a wallaby. And those who are trying to sell that stool are the bullshit artists, and you, as an old good maid from the Outback, are entitled to use them as useful idiots.

Posted by J Richards on February 04, 2012, 09:20 PM | #

Ivan @29

Purging Jews from MR sounds great.  But get rid of a bunch of them and new ones will pop up.

Adoption of a comments policy is better suited to the purpose.  Notice Dr. Graham Lister’s post above, bringing in aluminum-foil effects, Icke, monomania, “silly nonsense,” obsessiveness, kryptonite and superman, Breivik… anything but the behavior of Renner, which is the issue under consideration, and notice Lister’s blank refusal to address the facts @33 regarding the Renner matter since he’s posting here and also regarding his attempt to troll when he brought up Breivik, and Lister even brings in falsifiability when he refuses to address the facts and the fact-based arguments he despises are inherently falsifiable because of their fact-based nature.  I could easily get rid of Dr. Lister, and any number of Jews will take his place or Dr. Lister could come back under another name and post using a different profile of Jewish tricks/propaganda.  But a comments policy forcing on-topic discussions and making it mandatory to critique an argument presented by addressing the facts used by the author takes care of all would-be Dr. Listers.

Now if I had some help, some things could be achieved.  If there were two more bloggers like me here, the Jew crew could be taken care of.  Let’s say there’s a factual post significantly injurious to Jewish interests, and Renner or others post a mindless video above it to do damage control for Jews.  Very soon after Renner does this, another entry should be posted that’s more damaging to Jews.  If Renner follows with another mindless video, it’s time to post yet another entry that’s even more damaging to Jews.  This could end up being a nice game and it’d be clear to even relatively new readers what Renner, von Hoffmeister and others like them at MR are up to, who has the facts, who can’t come up with counter facts, who can’t help but post mindless and useless stuff to counter things they don’t like and who is it that they’re working for.  This can force Renner and others to answer some hard questions or leave on their own.

If Renner and others hold back during the game, then they watch with a sense of helplessness and less than 50% of postings (entries and comments) at MR comprise of Jewish propaganda or plain useless stuff.

I recall reading about your interest in information theory, and since you’re a technical person, you’ll readily understand that whereas to people like MOB we can say that tolerance of Jews at MR prevents it from being a pro-white website, there’s no real need to make a strong effort to purge Jews from MR to make it a pro-white website.  As you very well know, Claude Shannon showed that it’s possible to reliably transmit information over a noisy channel using the right encoding and decoding scheme, provided the channel capacity’s not exceeded.  Now, a section on deception at MR, posted prominently, could take care of the decoding part as it’ll provide the reader with the critical thinking skills to see through Jewish lies, propaganda and deception, whereas a comments policy will address the problem of channel capacity and more people like me will address the problem of the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and the encoding part.

Just taking a simple case of white Gaussian noise, which is a good approximation of a great deal of Jewish lies posted at MR, purging the Jews at MR achieves an SNR of infinity [very difficult to achieve], but how much do we really improve channel capacity by increasing the SNR?  An exponential increase in SNR causes only a linear increase in channel capacity, and we hit the limit, which is the reader’s capacity to absorb information, and are unable to do anything about the masses of websites laden with Jewish propaganda out there.  But provide the readers with suitable decoding skills and they can filter out much of the noise both at MR and elsewhere.

So generally speaking, purging Jews from blogging and commenting at MR isn’t a top priority.

Have you considered blogging at MR about fact-laden Jew-related issues?  You can cover eastern European history from the medieval ages to present.  I need technical people to do what needs to be done, in a smarter way.

If I can’t get other bloggers like me, then I have to have 5 or 6 articles ready to post and start the game by myself, but I don’t have the time.

Posted by Søren Renner on February 04, 2012, 10:09 PM | #

If I thought he knew steganography from a stegosaurus I would conclude that J Richards is hinting that chaff is not only tolerable but useful, even essential.

Posted by Ivan on February 04, 2012, 10:57 PM | #

J Richards,

I appreciate the trust that follows from your suggestion. But I want to be perfectly honest with you. I can feel the importance you attribute to what you are doing. Otherwise you wouldn’t waste so much of your time collecting all those bits of factual evidence to support your views. I highly respect that. And that’s one of the many reasons I do not wish to commit to something that I, for various reasons, cannot deliver.

I wish I could come up with something that would give others the ability to recognize Jewish bullshit under any disguise with such an accuracy as only you and very few others can. Sometimes I think that the power of the Jews comes not so much from their cleverness as from our inability to recognize them as they are. It does not occur to an ordinary Joe that other human beings can be so devious. The only thing that can make him understand what is really going on is things getting really bad for him. But it is too late by then. And this circle keeps repeating itself again and again.

The Jewish bullshit is pervasive. One cannot hide from it. A couple years ago I have cancelled my TV subscription and threw away my TV set because I was getting sick of it literally - physically and mentally. That has improved my health for a while. Now I feel the sickness is creeping back via the Internet - I naively believed that I got rid of Jewish bullshit for good. Staying for too long on any blog, and that includes MR, and having to deal with Hallers of the world makes me sick the same way as taking the poison via TV does. I have to deal with this poison in measured doses, otherwise it will kill me.

And while still engaging in this kind of activity, I try to do it in such a way that I get some kick out of it. But I will not stop doing it, I just don’t want to promise you something and fail to deliver it.

And yes, God knows you need help. You are almost alone fighting this disgusting crowd. I hope you are, at least, enjoying what you are doing.

Posted by J Richards on February 05, 2012, 12:03 AM | #

Ivan @41

I understand, but the offer remains should you ever feel the need to have some fun here.  And if they attack Iran, as a Muslim, you’d have more than fun in mind to get back at them.

Just to let you know, blogging here requires no commitments.  I myself have no commitments.  I posted often last month, less often earlier and at times I’ve been gone for months or years.

There’s no expectation to come up with in-depth articles.  There was nothing in-depth or something requiring meticulous preparation about the previous entry, but it was devastating enough for Jews as the reaction to it in the form of this post shows.

Just as Kievsky often makes much of a single incident, using it against blacks or whites said to be brainwashed or dishonorable, somebody can post on similar incidents at the expense of Jews.  This wouldn’t require much preparation, and it’d be good to counter Kievsky in this manner.

Posted by J Richards on February 05, 2012, 12:32 AM | #

Captainchaos @23

It was too much trouble to handle.  It had to be placed on the backburner.  A project along its lines, focused on history, past to present, is something I’ll consider for the future.

PM @28

To hell with you if you think that Haller’s trashed posts are perfectly reasonable.  His entire history of arguments on economics has been against the free market.  Liars like Haller use “free market” as an euphemism for banker control of money.  The free market will always reject money based on gold and there’s no way Haller’s endorsing economic policies that unambiguously maximize the interests of the free market: http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/sound_money_arthur_kitson [reflect on why Haller hasn’t bothered to respond to this even though he’s allowed to directly respond to Kitson notwithstanding his comments being trashed on all except one other count; two essays related to Kitson-Turmel-Austrian School or an admission are all it’d take for Haller to resume commenting here as usual, but the liar, phony and propagandist is doing everything he can to comment here [just look at the trash folder] except doing either of these]

I don’t believe I’ve ever implied that Haller’s a Hebrew.  My best guess is that he’s a Khazar, not a Hebrew.

On Renner, it’s not this post, but a documented pattern that even Renner hasn’t bothered to refute.

Posted by uh on February 05, 2012, 03:58 AM | #

But you will commit to posing as another little kommissar finding Jews everywhere he looks. I remember when you first showed up here, meekly defending yourself for being Muslim; now behold, Ivan has joined the invidious Richards Bot / Crappinchaos clique, and waxes bold. A trio of pushy non-entities.

Posted by daniel on February 05, 2012, 04:44 AM | #

Ivan said

Rancor: Synonyms: animosity, animus, antagonism, antipathy, bad blood, bitterness, gall, grudge, hostility, jaundice, enmity

Not that I was concerned with some sort of philological standard, but I guess rancor was good enough usage.

I wasn’t addressing J. Richards or anyone in specific. What I was addressing is perhaps a better rule of thumb - if something, a post, is really not immoral to our cause (counter to White interests), then lets not waste time being contentious, strongly critical.

If GW thinks a post is completely irrelevant, I guess that he’ll nix it. If you don’t see the relevance then it seems best to ignore it and move on to the next post.

I don’t know the history of the characters here at MR all that well. I can understand antipathy to some of Hoffmeister’s positions, particularly his favoring a greater Zion. If, he is indeed serious..but…

You say

I would not call that rancor, nor hate. I am saddened by whatever personality conflict that exists. It is unnecessary. There should be alignment.

...maybe identifying Sunic as Croatian/continental in reference to his accent is seen as a wink to Anglophiles and nordicist antipathy? I don’t know…that’s getting speculative to the point of paranoid. I am sure that Sunic is quite fine with being Croatian, having a Croatian accent. So what? Is Sunic trying to diminish the well being of Anglo-Saxons, Germans and Northern Europeans? I don’t think so. Is Sunic trying to call the bluff of some Nordic hubris where it is uncalled-for? Perhaps. Native Europeans subdivisions are very important to maintain, no doubt, but ought not be dividing to the point of conflict.

We are better off as allies against non-native-Europeans.

However, that is going a bit deeper than the relevance here - which is, probably, the general place for taking hubris and beating-around-the-bush to task. From what I can gather, that seems to be the sentiment, the specific charges of some with regard to Soren. I think he has handled the criticism decently here and in the other instances of which I am aware.

Sometimes creative solutions can be found in caprice. It should not always be the way, as we have serious concerns that must be addressed clearly - and I think that is Sunic’s well taken point – But I don’t see Renner trying to thwart nor obfuscate the efforts of other White activists, not even the religious ones.

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 01:59 PM | #

J Richard’s truth articles and Soren Renner’s humor are the only thing that keeps me reading this site.

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 02:04 PM | #

Leon Haller bores everyone with his ideology - what is he now, some theologian in Catholic school? And an apologist for crapitalism? If we wanted to read tripe from religious fundamentalist ideological nutjobs telling us about Ayn Rand’s free market Zionism, we have about a billion other websites for such kosher nonsense.

Perhaps Haller can write an article about Transubstantiation and how that’s relevant to the future of White children. Forget physics, let’s talk about magical bread and wine turning into blood and flesh. Some people will believe anything.

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 02:13 PM | #

“invidious Richards Bot / Crappinchaos clique”

Says “uh” which is the best endorsement for J Richards I can think of.

Every one of our sites is infected with 50% trolls. Word is they get $10/hour.

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 02:19 PM | #

“I am saddened by whatever personality conflict that exists. It is unnecessary”

Please don’t be, daniel. It’s a website. You don’t know any of these people. What is wrong with “personality conflicts” on an internet messageboard where everyone is pseudonymous and half are paid trolls?

Posted by uh on February 05, 2012, 02:59 PM | #

Every one of our sites is infected with 50% trolls. Word is they get $10/hour.

Whoa, whoa. Where do I sign up for that?

Posted by Graham_Lister on February 05, 2012, 03:17 PM | #

@uh

Really? I’m owed shit-loads of dosh then. That’s my next holiday in Tuscany paid for!

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 03:54 PM | #

“Where do I sign up for that?” “Really? I’m owed shit-loads of dosh then.”

What, Jews run the banks? Guess they forgot to invite me to the Elders of Zion meeting!

Even the humor is the same.

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 04:13 PM | #

By the way, Renner, I greatly enjoyed your interview with Tom Sunic, even though it was clear he just didn’t “get” you. I’m reminded of your interview about Weev and the “troll aesthetic.” Sometimes it’s like spelling out words in front of the kids, a way of communicating in public without the unnamed enemy immediately understanding the significance. Pessimism of the intellect and optimism of the will. Billions will troll - we will win!

Posted by OMG Whitey on February 05, 2012, 04:22 PM | #

Also, J Richard’s monetary articles are top-notch. The Judeo-Austrian economics school of anti-fiat money is indeed a false opposition, as is nonsense about the gold standard and the like. A sovereign state can print fiat into existence without reference to any commdity. Yes, democracy will tend towards inflation, but that’s not the immediate existential threat.

I wouldn’t get too hung up about fractional reserve either, it’s the money created as public debt that is the key issue, essentially, paying usury to use the mandated currency.

Henry George and the single tax is a promising avenue for alternate economics thought. Also, which Brit here wrote about the Citizens-as-shareholders idea where the government should tax outsiders and turn over the profits as guaranteed payments to the citizens? That was a promising idea.

Posted by Marwinsing on February 05, 2012, 05:01 PM | #

White jungle bunny from Africa hops into wallaby’s pouch nervously twitching its pudgy pink nose, pouts paws and gapes in horror and amazement.

“Dem white folks are weirddd…”

Posted by MOB on February 06, 2012, 11:23 AM | #

JR @25

To what avail?  Can you imagine Jews spending 10 years dissecting, analyzing and writing about thousands of manifestations or perceived malfeasance, and more Jews further analyzing, reviewing, and commenting upon those writings?  I laugh as I type those words.

It’s incorrect to think that the Partisan Review and Jew York Intellectuals that changed America from Gentile to Jewish; a better case could be made for the Frankfurt School Jews to have played a greater role.  The change was brought about by all of the actions taken in as many forms as there were activists, meaning people who act, whether as principals or supporters—whether forming phone brigades or removing shoulder pads and fitted waistlines or producing F-Troop television or having Streisand walk down the aisle in a traditional white wedding with an 8-month pregnant belly in a movie or enforcing the comics teach reading as well as McGuffy readers or spelling and handwriting don’t matter lines in school.

Not long ago, there were lengthy threads on Mainstreamers vs. so-called Vanguardists, a temporal term distorted to mean some illusory violent wing that came before and threatens to return.  Who and where are these baddies that people (even KM and GJ do it in the recent CC broadcast) keep referring to, that we must beware of letting into our midst?  What is “our midst” anyway?  Who’s in and who’s out is a constant preoccupation when eyes are focused inward, instead of outward.

Yesterday I read a comment at OD to the effect that certain vocal White activists can’t find it in their hearts (minds?) to dislike Romney.  How is this possible, given that his Bain connection, his Israel connection, his Jewish connection, his placing a known Israeli spy on his election transition team connection, are all public knowledge?

With respect to MR traffic, JR, it’s true that more than 900 comments were made to your 9/11 thread, 32 of them on the actual date.  There were also more than 500 comments to the Elitism/Secrecy thread, 11 on 9/11.  Both of these attracted traffic far above the normal rate.  Neither accomplished closure.  The Elitism thread did produce change: the secret, elitist CMS list burrowed deeper underground.

About 10 years ago, the form of WN activism, embryonic except for Pierce/s NA, changed from email groups to web forums.  This represented a huge shift in the privacy level.  The only possibility of any sort of real world action taking place as a result of participating in web forums lies in the personal alliances formed there leading to private email groups, connecting with other email groups, leading to a network capable of carrying out collective actions in opposition to things perceived as detrimental to our welfare.

Other than this, participating in groups like MR, TOO, C-C or whatever others, is a social activity—oh dear, the image of a cow chewing its cud just appeared, along with the thought, at least the cow produces milk, so maybe there’s still hope, despite the years of settling for mere contentment?

Post a Comment:

Smileys

You must prefix http://anonym.to/? to gnxp.com links...
e.g., http://anonym.to/?http://www.gnxp.com/...

Copy your comment to the clipboard or paste it somewhere before submitting
it just in case the software loses it because the session time has been exceeded.

Remember my personal information

Next entry: Anti-white ideology is like anti-biotic overuse

Previous entry: Will someone arrest, and prosecute, this fine lady?

White Genocide Project

Of note

Majority Radio

Recent Comments

Also see trash folder.

SunShine commented in entry 'The Cubans of Miami' on 04/22/14, 11:02 PM. (go) (view)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 06:18 PM. (go) (view)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 06:12 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 05:43 PM. (go) (view)

Desmond Jones commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 04:26 PM. (go) (view)

Bill commented in entry 'Elitism, secrecy, deception … the way to save white America?' on 04/22/14, 03:45 PM. (go) (view)

Tyler commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 02:53 PM. (go) (view)

Carolus commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 02:07 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 02:00 PM. (go) (view)

Thorn commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 12:32 PM. (go) (view)

Graham_Lister commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 09:58 AM. (go) (view)

Leon Haller commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 08:04 AM. (go) (view)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/22/14, 04:08 AM. (go) (view)

Carolus commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 08:44 PM. (go) (view)

Lurker commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 08:36 PM. (go) (view)

Arch Hades commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 08:12 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 07:56 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 07:38 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 07:14 PM. (go) (view)

Simo Häyhä commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 06:28 PM. (go) (view)

Simo Häyhä commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 06:23 PM. (go) (view)

Septimius Severus commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 06:02 PM. (go) (view)

Tyler commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 05:53 PM. (go) (view)

Goybbels commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 05:44 PM. (go) (view)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 04:59 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 04:39 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 04:11 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 04:04 PM. (go) (view)

Ereignis commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 03:34 PM. (go) (view)

Tyler commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 03:28 PM. (go) (view)

Tyler commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 03:02 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 02:06 PM. (go) (view)

Ereignis commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 01:47 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 11:46 AM. (go) (view)

Tyler commented in entry 'Majority Rights: For Those Who Will See The Obvious..' on 04/21/14, 10:52 AM. (go) (view)

General News

Science News

All Categories

The Writers

Each author's name links to a list of all articles posted by the writer; the hashes link to authors' homepages.

Anti-White Media