Much has been lost

An email from a list I am on:

All my life I have lived in South East London. At my parents house, where I lived for many years before I moved out, was a lovely, decent area, where the neighbours always looked out for one another, ie, looking after animals whilst on holiday, assisting with various duties, lending our belongings for a variety of reasons, like garden parties etc. The conversation was always polite and well-mannered between each other, no bad language or fights, etc. Even if there was differences in opinion or taste, they were always respected and tolerated.

What a difference it is where I am currently living. Our home is tidy, well presented and furnished to good taste and cosy, and we (my girlfriend included) always intend to keep it that way. What a shame our yobbish neighbours, aged anywhere from 18 to 40+ can’t behave in a similar fashion. There’s people below me who regularly take drugs, both soft and hard, often shouting, slamming doors, beeping their car horns at the slightest reasons, spitting everywhere, grafitti on the freshly painted stairways, dumped cars in the car park, total lack of respect for anyone who looks at them in a way other than is supposed to show deference and fear. Myself and my girlfirend totally despair, and thankfully, are only renting. We cant wait to move out and relocate to a nicer, smarter area.

The majority of people these days, seem to be just like these people as described above, anyone who doesnt conform to their warped idiocy and selfishness, are regarded as a soft target. How many times have you seen a man dressed as a teenager, in their hipster jeans and hooded tops, shouting obscenities into their mobile phone to be glaring at you in a threatening manner as you look at them in barely disguised disgust and sadness, sadness at what should be a pleasant, ordinary visit to the shops or whatever. How many time have you seen a young mother, and when I say young, I mean barely out of school leaving age, pushing a twin pram, need I say AHEAD of her into the road whilst conversing to one of her slaggish friends about who she slept with the night before, or moaning about the lack of benefit.

These women or girls look like sluts, in their fake designer clothes, their midriff all exposed and pierced, etc. When these children grow up, whos going to be their role model? Who’s going to teach them, that in life you should work hard to succeed? Whos going to tell them off for swearing at school? Its an absolute disgrace, and I despair at modern Britain, and at modern life in general.

I long for the days when I can leave my house and see people of various ages, dressed in a smart manner. Ladies that look like ladies in a skirt of a decent length with a feminine blouse or jacket, polished shoes. Men, that are dressed like gentleman, in a suit and tie, with polished shoes. People that say hello to you in the street or wish you good morning/afternoon as you pass them in the road. Neighbours that would be only to happy to look after you if you where old, or sick. Teachers that command respect in the classroom, and have the law on their side. Policemen and women who convey respect and have the law and decent society foremost in their minds as they carry out their duties. High Streets that are free from grafitti and sputum/vomit/pee, and arent riddled with people with criminal intent. Television shows that arent celebrating loutish, anti social behaviour, music that is entertaining not discriminatory and offensive. Politicians that aren’t self-serving, nest feathering folks, that are there to improve the lot of the law-abiding whole and very firm on those who aren’t.

I think the worm will turn, one day, but unfortunatly not in my/our lifetime. If I had the funds, I would set up a community, i.e. village and have our own codes of decency and principles, based on those of our Victorian forefathers and have a very happy, peaceful life. Then again, how long would it take for some MP to say we are non-inclusive and would wish to see us be more inclusive to minorities?

Posted by jonjayray on Monday, February 14, 2005 at 04:32 AM in Oh Tempora, Oh Mores
Comments (37) | Tell a friend

Comments:

Posted by Guessedworker on February 14, 2005, 06:40 AM | #

A most Beckian post, John.

I was bought up in the Croydon area of “Sarf London”.  The capital was my city, though I no longer feel it such.  Liberalism has poisoned the well - as it has, of course, throughout working-class metropolitan life.

The inevitable consequence, as mentioned in this e-mail, is white flight.  A number of national dailies have carried pieces about it in the last few days, based on this article from MigrationWatch:-

The flighters are the real victims of liberalism.  The middle-class is still hanging on, following the old Democrat dictum of “insulate, insulate, insulate.”

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 14, 2005, 09:36 AM | #

I very much liked the e-mail, except for one major flaw:  the writer lacked the moral strength to mention the undoubted real cause of 95% of the problem he describes, which is government forcing white people to live side-by-side with immigrant populations consisting of certain non-white races government insists on bringing into the country in completely inappropriate numbers.  Yes, yes, in the very last sentence of the e-mail he hints at it (just barely!), but that’s nowhere near good enough for the demands of honesty, I’m afraid.  His lack of frankness makes me have less sympathy for his distress than I’d have if he just came out and said what the real problem was.

Most important of all (this doesn’t apply to this e-mail writer, since he didn’t write with publication on the internet in mind), in declining to honestly report what he sees, a witness to a social problem is failing in his duty to sound the alarm for those who could fix the problem where it already exists or to those others, in other cities or perhaps other countries, who could avoid it where it has yet to be inflicted on white communities by craven and confused government.  How can others fix it or avoid it if they who’ve seen it close-up at first hand are too fastidious to tell its nature?  Sometimes frankness is called for in communication.  Spell things out.  We don’t all have crystal balls.  Simple truth can ALWAYS be told in a way that’s dignified, upright, and moral, and harms no one but only helps everyone.  In the long run, lies do more harm than truth.  If someone or other way back had told simple truth—for example, if the commentators who wrote reactions to Enoch Powell’s famous speech had told the simplest truths instead of the hypocritical lies most of them spouted—what’s happened to London might never have happened at all.

We have an obligation to be frank and tell the truth in these matters.

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 14, 2005, 10:06 AM | #

While we’re on the topic of the harm done by governmental policies which force excessive incompatible immigration on traditional populations (or, while I’m on that topic, at any rate ...), here’s a log entry questioning such policies, which Peter Brimelow calls “as succinct a statement of the immigration-reform argument as he has seen.”  I would only add the following to this list:  Where excessive incompatible immigration changes a nation’s race or traditional racial mix it violates the fundamental human right of members of communities and nations not to have the race of their community or nation changed against their will by arrogant government in the control of detached, hostile, or otherwise self-regarding élites.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 10:17 AM | #

Steve Sailer has an excellent analysis on:

Mapping The Unmentionable: Race And Crime

Yes, GW, this is like something I would post. My wife and I cannot go to our local mall anymore:

Oak Park Mall

because it is full of Mexicans and Blacks. They parade around with their pants down around their ankles, baseball caps on sideways, chains, T-Shirts and the like. All too often they have some white strumpet acting as their “ho”.

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 14, 2005, 10:24 AM | #

Geoff I just this minute finished reading Steve’s piece and it is excellent.  Every serious participant in conversations on this topic should read it.

Posted by Effra on February 14, 2005, 01:55 PM | #

It is a fact that the degeneration of social morality and manners among the working but non-criminal classes began c.1970, just as the first big wave of offspring of negroid immigrants to Britain hit adolescence. Coincidence?

As Michael Levin explains in “Why Race Matters”, the physical style of the negroid is much more expansive than that of the white of equivalent SES and intelligence. The black is noisier, more unruly (e.g. talking out of turn in class, “trash talking” generally), fonder of making a noise (boom boxes, all-night rent parties), “slacker” in dress (childishly baggy clothes, exposed body parts, loud colours, ostentatious ‘bling’ jewellery) and even more gawky, since the physiognomy of the black hobbledehoy—long arms and loose necks—translates into a more menacing body language.

Much of this is inadvertent, but these are square pegs in round British holes. The effect on “buttoned up” whites has been intimidating, and some have responded self-defensively by imitation: the “wigger” phenomenon. It has been easier for them to ape the black “playa” or “ho” because the loss of authority and confidence among the old governing class after the Empire fell, the increasing self-segregation of well behaved people in a stratified property market and the growing cult of self-indulgent individualism fostered by commercially interested parties among the Demos have conspired to license a proletarian way of living premised on negroid phenotypicality: immediate gratification, lack of empathy or foresight, an unwillingness to assume responsibility or take the initiative, and an overarching assumption that the tribe (the welfare state these days) will govern one’s own ungovernability.

At the extreme, this set of attitudes produces more violent crime, sexual laxity and addiction than Caucasoids’ or Orientals’ heredity throw up, even in a desegregated and largely shared environment. But the real damage to the social fabric is less dramatic, more insidious and gradual. “Slackness” rules and can only be mitigated by “heavy manners” policing. The white world, thus stained, has become an uneasier place for us all, unless we can take the vectors of flight into exurban idylls or “gated executive communities”. And as the non-white percentage of Britain’s population rises, and its chavs multiply faster than its respectable working and lower middle classes, the creeping menace of incivility may snowball into low-level anarchy.

Posted by Svigor on February 14, 2005, 02:07 PM | #

I agree Fred, and I suggest that this is one of the most important passages:
The most striking feature of this map is relatively low rate of black imprisonment in the Old South.

Whoosh!  That’s the sound of the white racism argument decompressing.  Then again, I shouldn’t underestimate leftist ability for verbal gymnastics - the response will be “that’s because the SE has a lot of blacks, so they have a lot of black police officers” or somesuch.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 02:44 PM | #

Fred:

Thought you’d enjoy this link.

Forecast Calls for US Dominance, World Disintegration.

The comments are most impressive.

Posted by Phil Peterson on February 14, 2005, 05:27 PM | #

Lest I really get people inflamed for saying so, I beg to disagree on one minor detail with all the commenters here.

While it is true that London has been turned into a sewer by immigrants, that is only half the story. The other half is the degradation of the British working class and the underclass.

The reason London has been turned into such a sewer is not just because of the blacks and the Muslims and all the assorted others turning it into a third world slum but also because of the breathtaking degradation in the mores of the White working class and the underclass.

Let us not forget that while 9 percent of this country is non-white (even with New Labour’s open borders with a vengeance policies), some 40 percent of all children born in Britain now are born out of wedlock. Even when accounting for the immigrants (especially the blacks), a huge percentage of White children are also born out of wedlock. That is the starting point. From there it keeps getting worse.

I only lived in London for a very brief period but in my experience the White underclass was almost as menacing as the Blacks and in some senses actually a lot worse. The soccer yobs of Millwall are, after all, white as are almost all the football hooligans of England that have brought nothing but shame to this country with their rioting across the Continent and beyond.

This is, I think, a significant difference between America and Britain. In the US, my impression is that the thugs are almost all blacks or Hispanics and there are very few white “gangs” operating in towns that indulge in open rioting. In Britain, a good percentage of the thugs are white (although no can seriously deny the enormous jump in the crime rate due to Blacks).

London would undoubtedly be a lot cleaner and safer without its immigrants. But it would still be a lot worse than it was just a few generations ago. That is a fact that cannot be denied.

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 14, 2005, 06:30 PM | #

Geoff, about that link to FR, I must say the idea that China will decline while the U.S. maintains its dominance is hard to believe.  I see exactly the opposite happening (unless this country stops ethnically cleansing all its whiteness out of itself, in which case it’ll still be in the running and China had better watch out).

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 07:16 PM | #

Fred:
Limbaugh is a big Stratfor booster… so that ought to tell you something. Of course there was that ‘God has blessed America and the war’ - ugh I just can’t stomach that.

Phil:

Yes, and Yes, and Yes again. You are so right. I’ve attempted to communicate to young white boys that ‘ape’ ghetto chic behavior and subtly try to explain to them why they ought’nt act like animals, and that they owe it to their society and their ancestors to carry a sense of dignity about them.

But without the help of institutions like schools and churches to reinforce these teachings…. I don’t know how deep it will set into their minds.

Posted by jonjayray on February 14, 2005, 07:33 PM | #

And I can even interpret where “sarf” London is—though it must puzzle American readers unused to cockney pronunciation

Posted by jonjayray on February 14, 2005, 07:42 PM | #

Though it should really have been “sarf Lunnin”, I think

Posted by Phil Peterson on February 14, 2005, 07:52 PM | #

Geoff,

I have no doubt that the worst influence on the young has been the music of the blacks (which is supposedly their “greatest contribution” to the modern world). The root of the rot was the liberation of the blacks from segregation and their release into the “mainstream”. It started with a few obscene lyrics in Jazz and in fifty years we have now moved to Rap.

To me Rap represents the culmination of the liberation of the black from the civilizing effect of the European; and even futher, the influence of the liberated black on the now thoroughly corrupted European.

There is no going back to the genteel past no matter how much we might long for it. But even so, the restoration of good taste must be a necessary concomitant of any project to redeem the West. An absolutely essential concomitant.

Nothing short of astonishing that a people who produced Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Wagner, Schubert, Tchaikovsky and Handel should be in rapture to Rap. Astonishing.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 08:28 PM | #

Phil:

About the music.. yes. In fact, back to Paul Johnson, he says the same thing. In

History of the American People

he points to the 1920s as a crucial time in American cultural life, especially the infiltration of black jazz music into WASP social life.

Gosh, I really think you hit “it” on the head.

I recently read Bernard Lewis’ book on Islam and he too makes interesting points about Western music and its utter inability to attract an Islamic/M.E.  audience. He obliquely suggest that the failure of both modernization and westernization in M.E. may be associated with that fact.

There is no going back to the genteel past no matter.

Looks unlikely. But the future is unpredictable.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 08:49 PM | #

Phil:

One last point, as I recall you might be younger than me. Though I am a new father I can certainly see that the government schools in the U.S. (and surely the U.K. too) cannot transmit the sciences or arts, which our ancestors mastered, to our children. (This is an outrageous crime).

If you, we, don’t carefully select private schools with rigorous standards, or homeschool, then our children might never be taught the best our culture has produced. Lucky for me my wife enjoys classical music, calligraphy, and English grammar.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 14, 2005, 08:59 PM | #

> Sarf London

Yes. I have no idea what this means. I assume it means “south”. Some people in the U.S. say “suth” as in “suh-thun”, southern.

Posted by john rackell on February 14, 2005, 10:57 PM | #

But every score of single mother and delinquent yoof provides a job for a university educated social worker.

Every busted family provides a state employee with a means of earning a livelihood. That North Sea Oil money has got to be spent somehow.

So who’s really complaining. Lots of people have a stake in the status quo: the 30% of the population on benefits and the 30% of state employees ministering to them. That doesn’t seem to be much of a mandate for change and doesn’t need ‘liberalism’ to perpetuate itself. It just needs an enlightened self-interest and North Sea Oil.

Posted by Andrew Luttrell on February 14, 2005, 11:41 PM | #

Gday John, well , we were in London a few Months ago, and we also spent some time in Dunster Castle up in Summerset (West England),not even the poms know where it is, ha, and the locals there are Very friendly and helpful, Imigration does not load much on the scale there, locals have a lovely lifestyle, looking after my ansestral’s home land, and they are indeed proud, Had a gut full of political correctness and ethnic rule, and for that , tempers are at boiling point, Perhaps , Because I am Anglo, and obvious Australian ,that I became like a winging post,nothing spared about what was going on, but these winges were of a real frustration felt, heaven knows what is next.

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 15, 2005, 02:03 AM | #

“Furthermore if you are a racialist then the fact that immigrants may be more criminally prone is a red-herring. The immigrants could all be brain surgeons (and quite a few are surgeons) and it wouldn’t make immigration right and proper.” —John Rackell

John you’ve got it exactly right and in fact have stated something extremely important for this entire debate:  We don’t want to be changed into some other race.  Period.  Full stop.  Is that so hard to understand?  We don’t care if the other race, the one we’re to be changed into, are brain surgeons, ditch diggers, or whatever in between.  We’re happy being us thank you very much indeed, leftists, Marxists, Establishment Conservatives, confused women voters who don’t want to be thought selfish or uncaring, Wall-Street crony-capitalist cheap-labor seekers, self-righteous Christians, white-Christian-hating Jews, inappropriately etherial Catholics, dope-addicted Libertarians, and whoever else can’t seem to grasp the above simple truths.  Please, just go take a running leap, the whole damned lot of you!  That, or learn to leave people’s race the hell alone!

Posted by Guessedworker on February 15, 2005, 04:14 AM | #

Sarf Lundn would about do it, John, with all the emphasis on the “Lun”.

Posted by Guessedworker on February 15, 2005, 04:24 AM | #

Andrew L,

Nope, I didn’t know Dunster Castle. Looks rather pleasant, though:-

Posted by Phil Peterson on February 15, 2005, 05:08 AM | #

“BTW where I live a private Catholic or Protestant school’s tuiton is about $400 per month, about 211 Pounds. (And of course price doesn’t mean quality - in all cases). Those I speak with that live near the coasts say the $400 per month is very cheap. Of course you still have to pay for the government schools, coercive taxes.”

$400 a month does sound reasonable. In England, the better Private Schools charge about £24,000 a year (about $47,000).

Posted by Delmore Macnamara on February 15, 2005, 07:00 AM | #

Phil that is really only public boarding schooles in the Eton/Harrow/Rugby league.  Many very good private schools (often actually better than the public boarding schools academically) charge more like £10,000 per year.

Posted by Guessedworker on February 15, 2005, 07:18 AM | #

Not in the south-east, Delmore.  My Year 8 daughter just blew her scholarship interview to Brighton College, which at present has a rather reasonable termly fee of £4,250 for Day pupils.  We are now looking at Hurstpierpoint where the fee is £4,910.

On top of that the kid plays Chopin outrageously well so poor Dad is “hoping” to shell out a further £2,800 annually to the Junior Academy at RAM (or either of the other two north of the river).

Too bad I waste so much time blogging for love.

Posted by Delmore Macnamara on February 15, 2005, 07:47 AM | #

GW since my eldest is only 6 I have probably underestimated the gap between prep school (e.g. £3000-£3500 at Great Walstead last time I checked) & senior school.

Have you considered St Mary’s Hall & Burgess Hill School for Girls & found them wanting?

Posted by Guessedworker on February 15, 2005, 08:01 AM | #

We were expecting to put her into Roedean, which is our nearest and, being single-sex,is really very reasonable fee-wise.  But she hated the place.  I’m afraid she is a willowy blue-eyed blond and has noticed the existence of people in trousers.

We looked closely at Great Walstead back at the beginning.  I liked the head who seemed somewhat Thatcherite.

Posted by Fred Scrooby on February 15, 2005, 09:49 AM | #

GW, the headmaster seemed somewhat Thatcherite?  You don’t mean ... you CAN’T mean, GW ... he actually ... he actually doubts it’s racist to tell the pupils that ... [Gulp! ...I’m breaking out into a cold sweat here, be patient a moment ...] two plus two equals four???  You’d better snap that one up, GW—men like that don’t grow on trees nowadays!  Go for it!  No matter the cost!

Posted by delmore macnamara on February 15, 2005, 10:08 AM | #

Fred not only that, but when we visited the school he opined that (wait for it…)

a dose of competition in both sporting & academic matters could be good for children _especially_ boys.

The man appears about as sound as it is possible to be after the end of civilization.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 15, 2005, 10:15 AM | #

> U.S. $400 per month schools.

Yes, I was not very specific. These are Day schools, not luxurious, and certainly not patrician. Yet, they do screen out the ‘low wattage’ types, and they are disciplined.

In fact, the government schools are often VERY luxurious: swimming pools, music programs, sports programs…. but no Latin, Greek, Rhetoric, God… Only the very bright make it into the physics and higher math courses.

I can assure you - all children- that attend the government schools have been taught to 1) put on a condom, 2) worship the black man.

BTW: Many of you know that I am from the Kansas City area, in the United States. Amren, American Renaissance, has an interesting article on the decline of a once great school system:

The Catastrophe in Kansas City

Posted by john rackell on February 15, 2005, 12:27 PM | #

Gene Callahan,  writing on LewRockwell is doing a diary of his sojourn in London. He is an (older) student/scholar at the LSE. As an American living in Britain there are several wry and insightful remarks on the differences in language and culture.

Well, yesterday he got mugged and recounted the event. He was pretty badly mauled as you can see from his picture.

The article sort of sets the exclamation point on some of the things written here.

Tuesday, Feb. 8: What Is an Anarchist Who Has Been Mugged?

“The old quip was that a neoconservative was a liberal who had been mugged. Well, let me tell you about my night on Monday…

I was walking home from the underground station at about 10:30, on my usual route through a small park right across the street from the station. (Cutting through the park is quite common for commuters, and it slices about 15 minutes off of my walk home.) Two “yoots” were standing about 20 yards inside the park. I had just passed them, when one of them said, “What are you looking at?”

(An aside: Just what is it with these ghetto kids and being “looked at”? I mean, it’s certainly not a “black thing” – my two housemates from Ghana never freaked out when I looked at them, nor did any of my reggae band mates over the course of a decade, nor have I ever met any black professional who got the heebie-jeebies when glanced at. And the white kids who grow up in the projects – that’s council flats, Brits – seem to have the same desire that others avert their gaze as the black ones do.)

Well, I just hate the idea that all decent people need to move through life cowering from thugs, so I turned around and said, “I was looking at you guys. But that’s only because you’re standing in the sidewalk, and I didn’t want to run into you.”

“Well, don’t look at anyone when you go through this park.”

“Look guys, I look at the tree there and that fence too – it’s not to dis them, but so I don’t walk right into them.” “

continued here:

Posted by Svigor on February 15, 2005, 02:14 PM | #

We don’t want to be changed into some other race.  Period.  Full stop. Is that so hard to understand?  We don’t care if the other race, the one we’re to be changed into, are brain surgeons, ditch diggers, or whatever in between.  We’re happy being us thank you very much indeed, leftists, Marxists, Establishment Conservatives, confused women voters who don’t want to be thought selfish or uncaring, Wall-Street crony-capitalist cheap-labor seekers, self-righteous Christians, white-Christian-hating Jews, inappropriately etherial Catholics, dope-addicted Libertarians, and whoever else can’t seem to grasp the above simple truths.  Please, just go take a running leap, the whole damned lot of you!

Precisely.

Having agreed, I should say that I don’t agree that racial disparities that reflect poorly on non-whites are red-herrings.  I do think they’re far too often elevated beyond their proper place by WNs though, and that sends the wrong message.

Jews are generally more intelligent, law-abiding, community-oriented, and motivated than my people, and guess what?  I don’t want to mix with Jews either!

Posted by Mrs. Blessed on February 21, 2005, 03:57 AM | #

Hi gents, I just wanted to jump in here for a second and point out that I kind of tuned out after noting that the author of the piece was talking about living with his girlfriend while deploring the morals and behavior of his neighbors.  Sounds like a difference of degree, not kind.  We really must, as a people, take the mote from our own eye.  Lest you think I am some kind of liberal apologist, I can assure you I am as WN as they come.  But I, like all of you, want SOLUTIONS and not feel-good platitudes.  The fact of the matter is that 95% of all our people’s problems would clear up if we were to practice family-oriented Christian patriarchy—remain chaste until marriage, get married young, work hard, have lots of kids, raise them with lots of love and strict discipline in the home with a SAH wife, and teach them to be chaste and marry young and have lots of kids.  Rinse and repeat.

It seems to me that accepting certain behavior from our own while deploring it in non-Whites really does leave us vulnerable to charges of hypocricy and, dare I say it, bigotry.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 21, 2005, 11:04 AM | #

Mrs. Blessed:

I agree 100%. However, if you look at crime and social statitics the highest concentration of deviance is confined to ethnic minorities, especially Blacks; in the USA it is Blacks and Hispanics.

Of course signifigant numbers of native whites commit offenses, but they are the majority - at least for a time.

Here is interesting analysis of incidence

Color of Crime. You may wish to read The Bell Curve

, too.

All the data is public.

Posted by Mrs. Blessed on February 22, 2005, 02:56 PM | #

Hi Geoff Beck, I have read both of those, back when each was first published, actually.

Yes, it is true that deviancy is more expressed in non-White Hispanics and Blacks, which means that lowering social mores results in a higher gross impact on these two groups and those of lower-IQs generally.  It is also true that in higher-IQ populations the lowering of social mores has resulted in much less social chaos (viz. Sweden).

However, none of this changes the fact that giving a pass to Whites when they behave in a deviant fashion just because non-Whites behave so much worse does us no good at all.  A White man who is shacking up with a White woman in her prime reproductive years, putting their living arrangement in the position of either producing a bastard or an abortion, is as much of a problem as non-White immigration.  We shouldn’t forget that.

We should focus at least as much on the failure of high-IQ whites to reproduce in their feckless pursit of sexual pleasure as we do on the impact of non-Whites upon our culture.  We are fighting a battle on multiple fronts, unfortunately, and we lose if we neglect either side.

Posted by Geoff Beck on February 22, 2005, 03:29 PM | #

We are in agreement! We both are informed so let’s build on this foundation. Nice meeting you.

Best Wishes,
Geoff

Posted by No Body on May 01, 2005, 04:14 PM | #

Don’t send your daughters to Roedean…  The pklace is on the brink of collapse - Physically and financially.

Post a Comment:

Smileys

You must prefix http://anonym.to/? to gnxp.com links...
e.g., http://anonym.to/?http://www.gnxp.com/...

Copy your comment to the clipboard or paste it somewhere before submitting
it just in case the software loses it because the session time has been exceeded.

Remember my personal information

Next entry: Money or Illegals: Which Does Bush Want More?

Previous entry: Five Books

White Genocide Project

Of note

Majority Radio

Recent Comments

Also see trash folder.

DanielS commented in entry '100th Anniversary of World War I' on 07/30/14, 01:08 PM. (go) (view)

Goybbels commented in entry '100th Anniversary of World War I' on 07/30/14, 01:05 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/30/14, 12:37 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Israel’s Modus Operandi: Blackmail, Bribery, and Bullying' on 07/30/14, 11:42 AM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry '100th Anniversary of World War I' on 07/30/14, 11:40 AM. (go) (view)

goybbels commented in entry 'Israel’s Modus Operandi: Blackmail, Bribery, and Bullying' on 07/30/14, 08:36 AM. (go) (view)

Mojsze Polaków commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/30/14, 07:31 AM. (go) (view)

goybbels commented in entry '100th Anniversary of World War I' on 07/30/14, 07:28 AM. (go) (view)

Goybbels commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/30/14, 05:45 AM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/30/14, 12:42 AM. (go) (view)

Ricardo commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/29/14, 09:35 PM. (go) (view)

the chelsea day spa commented in entry 'Elitism, secrecy, deception … the way to save white America?' on 07/29/14, 12:40 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry '100th Anniversary of World War I' on 07/28/14, 12:03 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Israel’s Modus Operandi: Blackmail, Bribery, and Bullying' on 07/28/14, 10:01 AM. (go) (view)

cygnet commented in entry 'Israel’s Modus Operandi: Blackmail, Bribery, and Bullying' on 07/27/14, 08:44 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'The Pejorative Side of Modernity or Civilization, Competing Theories or Allied? Part 3' on 07/27/14, 03:45 AM. (go) (view)

John commented in entry 'Israel’s Modus Operandi: Blackmail, Bribery, and Bullying' on 07/26/14, 08:16 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/26/14, 06:50 PM. (go) (view)

TJ commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/26/14, 06:07 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/26/14, 05:16 PM. (go) (view)

TJ commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/26/14, 04:20 PM. (go) (view)

Maria commented in entry 'Utopian idealists against the nation and the people' on 07/26/14, 05:03 AM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/26/14, 04:19 AM. (go) (view)

Bill commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/26/14, 04:07 AM. (go) (view)

Bill commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/26/14, 12:58 AM. (go) (view)

Dude commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 04:11 PM. (go) (view)

Dude commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 04:05 PM. (go) (view)

Dude commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 04:03 PM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/25/14, 03:21 PM. (go) (view)

Bill commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 06:14 AM. (go) (view)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 03:44 AM. (go) (view)

Leon commented in entry 'Nick Griffin gives way for Adam Walker' on 07/25/14, 03:15 AM. (go) (view)

TJ commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/25/14, 01:43 AM. (go) (view)

DanielS commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/25/14, 01:25 AM. (go) (view)

TJ commented in entry 'Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job: Hitler Worshippers Versus TT' on 07/25/14, 12:59 AM. (go) (view)

General News

Science News

All Categories

The Writers

Each author's name links to a list of all articles posted by the writer; the hashes link to authors' homepages.

Anti-White Media