Human Genome Project

Political organisation, sorting and coordination on the basis of genetics.
DanielS

Human Genome Project

Postby DanielS » Wed 25 May 2016 20:19

My sister got her DNA test results from the National Geographic Genoproject.

I am pleasantly surprised. I am a little more Nordic than what I had guessed given that I am half Southern Italian. For all the shrill Nordicism abounding WN, I had a slight worry that I would have a little African or a little Mongolian. As you can see by the Tunisian group (there are plenty of others that I could show you too), if it were the case that I had any African, they wouldn't hesitate to indicate as much. And, as you can see with the case of Finland, it I had any Asian, they would not hesitate to show that as either.

Here is the haplogroup from my mother's side - U5B1EI

Here is the heat map of its concentration - it isn't Saami, either. It's Nordic.

Here I am compared to English; I was surprised by this southwest Asian stuff that we have.

Here I am compared to Greeks

Here is the average German assortment.

The Danes are quite Nordic

Finns are very Nordic but they also have a bit of East Asian on average.
This kind of thing is why I was a little surprised to find that I have no East Asian.
The Georgians are interesting. I suspect them to be kind of a fountainhead mutation area.
Their having a higher percentage of South West Asian, quite a bit of Mediterranean, and
no African makes sense on those lines.

The Tunisian group shows that they do not hesitate to show Sub Saharan African percentage if its there.
African admixture percentage shows in Egypt and other countries near to Europe as well.

Source: National Geographic Genoproject

Return to “DNA Nations & Coordination”