Summary: This interview was with Tomislav Sunic about the migration problem in Europe. Kumiko Oumae was hosting, standing in for Guessedworker, along with DanielS as co-host.
The issues which we covered were:
- The idea that part of the reason for the migration wave is psychological rather than strictly structural.
- Discussion on whether the words ‘migration’ or ‘crisis’ were really appropriate descriptions of what is happening.
- Discussion of weaknesses of Christianity in the face of an enemy.
- The relationship between countries in South Eastern Europe.
- Cases of religion being used as a cultural-historical identification rather than as a belief system.
- The influx of migrants and the terrorist threat posed by them to the European Union.
- The advantages which the defenders have over the invaders, given the disparity in average IQ.
- ‘Better is worse’, and how a deteriorating security situation can be a catalyst for total structural change in the case where all else fails.
I think it was a fantastic interview, I was really honoured to have Tomislav Sunic on our show, and I hope to have him back again as soon as possible. He’s really one of the best ethno-nationalist speakers alive.
GW, Daniel, and Kumiko talk to Bill Bailie, editor of European Outlook, about the European Union, nationalism in post-war Britain, globalism, and change.
1hr 17 min; 70MB.
British journalist Colin Liddell, one of the two editors of Alternative Right, mulls over a wide range of news stories and current concerns with GW and Daniel.
70.6 MB; 77min 19sec.
Prof Kevin MacDonald talks with GW and DanielS about European individualism, implicit whiteness, the psychology of Jews, and the problem of nationalism dwelling in the past.
1hr 30min; 82.2 MB.
Dr Christian Lindtner, renowned Sanskrit scholar and author of standard reference works on Buddhism and comparative religion, talks to Daniel and GW about his acceptance of the Holocaust as an historical event, and about his latest book, Revelation of Bodhicittam, which develops a thesis striking at the very foundations of the Christian faith.
1hr 32min; 89 MB.
Tom Sunic talks to GW and Daniel about the state of political nationalism in Europe and the problem of negative identity, and about the progress of thinking nationalism.
1hr 4min; 59.0 MB.
Greg Johnson, editor of Counter-Currents Publishing, talk to GW and Daniel about Heidegger and a new politics of identity in a liberal age.
1hr 16min; 69.5MB.
Peace activist, 9/11 activist, former CIA asset, and patriot talks to DanielS and GW about power and politics, corruption, immigration, and the future of America and the West
59min 15sec. 54.1MB.
Jez Turner, organiser of the London New Right Forum, speaks to GW and Daniel about the forum, of course, plus the liberal hypocrisy that runs through the Charlie Hebdo issue, awakening our people, and the state of movement.
1hr 7min. 64 MB.
Paul Weston, leader of the British political party Liberty GB, and the man who was arrested in May of this year for reading from Winston Churchill's The River War in public, discusses a wide range of political, strategic and ideological matters.
1 hour 6min, 60.1 MB.
In the first of two interviews Frosty Wooldridge, the passionate and articulate campaigner against overpopulation and advocate for the environment, sustainability, and the European life speaks to Daniel and GW about his background, his travels, and his work.
1 hour 11 min. 64.9 MB.
United White is a new organisation with an international focus and two objectives: to encourage a positive white identity and to encourage the generation or regeneration of white ethnostates. Its director Jan talks to DanielS and GW and his background, awakening, intellectual influences, and his project.
59.8 MB, 1hr 5min.
Page 1 of 5 |
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
| Next Page
| Last Page