Feminist Public School System is a Toxic Environment

Posted by Robert Reis on Friday, 07 March 2008 00:06.

This article is not by me. I hope it is of interest to all.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Feminist Public School System is a Toxic Environment

March 4, 2008

From: http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/

By Brian Simpson (pseudonym)

I’ve been a supply teacher for 20 years in every subject area, K-12,  in over 200 schools and in over 1000 classrooms in a large Canadian city. I can report that the education system has been taken over by feminists and lesbians who preach a daily diet of hate, violence and discrimination against males despite pretenses of “tolerance” “non violence” and “inclusiveness.”

It’s moderately common to find girls wearing anti-male, hate clothing. Slogans on T-Shirts include: “Stupid Factory: Where Boys are Made;” “BOYS ARE STUPID, THROW ROCKS AT THEM!” and (prefixed by the profile view of a handgun) “He had it comin’”

Others include “WHO NEEDS BOYS WHEN YOU HAVE CREDIT CARDS?” and “I LIKE BOYS WHO ARE SENSITIVE AND CRY, WHEN I HIT THEM;” and “MENtal Anxiety MENtal Breakdown MENstrual Cramps MENopause Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with MEN.”

Can you imagine if these comments were addressed at girls?

I’ve been in staff rooms where I have read pamphlets issued by the Canadian Federation of Teachers about Afghanistan. Exclusive concern was shown for women, girls and female babies and none for males despite the fact that boys had the double-whammy-plus of being forced to carry a gun, kill and be killed, traumatize and be traumatized, starting as early as eight-years-of-age. They had been denied schooling and been traumatized for life. The girls only had been denied schooling.

I’ve been in classrooms where videos were shown blaming all date violence on males. No sexual violence female-to-male was mentioned and women were referred to as “men’s property.” Once the video had been shown, the girls overflowed with anti-male hate statements and the boys were afraid to speak on any matter. I told students that the video’s depiction was false but they insisted that the video depiction was the absolute truth. Such indoctrination is the norm in schools.

In the context of the omni-present, “Women’s History Month” posters in the school, I have been in homerooms in which the boys are so abused by their feminist teachers that they cannot even whimper, even after serial attempts to get them to say anything at all. In one classroom in which Grade-12 students were nearing their graduation, I had a boy cry about the climate of ever-climaxing anti-male hate.

EMPLOYMENT

As a male, I am routinely discriminated against for employment with no recourse to authorities.

In supply teaching, patterns emerge such as gender-cleansing in the early years (Men need not apply.) The substitute clerks want women, and when they can’t get them (a rarity), a man can get called at the last minute (late calls generally translate as, “I-couldn’t-get-a-woman call”).

In my experience, all substitute clerks are women. In the last two decades, phone/computer machines have been put into place in various districts. As a result, when IT phones instead of SHE, the early years open up to men, initially. The resultant realization that the conventional gender-cleansing is not in place results in male supply teachers being “greeted” by school secretaries (always women) who ask the man reporting to the office in the morning, “What are YOU doing here?” “I’m here for____(a woman teacher).”

In response to that, the secretary reports the man to the principal who tries to gender-cleanse by saying to the male supply teacher, “I can give you Grade 5.” “No, thanks, I’ll take the Kindergartens.” I’ve even had to discuss such matters for two minutes with some principals.

In the hundreds and hundreds of applications I have put into for teaching jobs, I have never had a response to any application for Grade 2, Grade 1 nor Kindergarten; and I’ve only had one interview for a position in Grade 3—which was assigned to a woman.

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

Here are some of my experiences as an Education student.

First of all, to be in teaching is to be immersed in femininity. Wall-to-wall women, everywhere; the students, the teaching staff, the curriculum, the posters on walls, the celebrations, the laments, the teacher unions, the student unions, the union unions. In perfect lock-step, all are one, and half of humanity counts for nothing, except to be harmed, of course.

In one class, the professor had issued a 4-page photocopy to all students (26 women and 3 men in the room). The article was composed entirely of assertions. There was a perfect void of evidence. The essence of the article was that men, most especially white men were all advantaged and that women were all disadvantaged.

The monomania was so advanced that one black woman complained that whereas there was affirmative action for women, including black women, it was mostly Caribbean black women who got the jobs and not the African black women. The women in the room gushed with sympathy that such a situation could persist in Canada. Various women-as-victim and men-as-victimizer as the universally advantaged had serialized. I waited for an almost void in the lament and had declared various facts.

I pointed out that in Canada’s armed services, over 116 000 men and boys and only 30 women and no girls had been killed in service and that the response of governments in Canada and elsewhere the world over had been one of, “Advance women.”

I pointed out that in the civilian work world, up to 2005, just over 96% of job-caused deaths were male and that as of 2006, with the boom in the economy, for the first time, just over 1000 men and only approximately 20 women were killed.

The women who spoke (about 12 of them), utterly wailed against me in seething frenzied hate. It was like being in a Nazi Party meeting. I was shouted-down. In fact, the women who insisted that the proper world order was save-the-women/kill-the-men, complained vociferously to the knights in shining armor (the few men who were allowed into the teaching faculty.)

These professor men called me at home on a Sunday to set up a meeting to censor me for raising gender issues!. They didn’t complaint about what the women were doing.

The one male professor encouraged me to get out of teaching by way of using the university employment service (a feminist organization.)

I told them that in every case, I was responding to the women who had raised the issues in the first place and that they had to back off. The head professor said he would speak with the professors. But, following that meeting, my classroom curricula included an article about suicide which mentioned that female depression was 50% higher than male depression, but did not mention that male suicide was 400% higher than female suicide.

Another professor issued learning-outcome statements to the class which counseled us to include examples of women (and not examples of men).

OTHER HARASSMENT

Previous to that event, we teacher-students were shown a video of two teachers in team teaching. The woman teacher in the video had the line assigned to her, “I hope I’m treated as an equal (by the man teacher)” and the man teacher was assigned the line, “I’ll have to guard against my male ego.”

The same female professor who had presented that video had chosen a text book which included curricular topics for lesson plans. The topics included, “Violence against Women” (and, of course, no concern for “Violence against Men”).

During one presentation, a mother of a disabled daughter told how some, “ardent Feminist” women had taken her daughter to a male strip joint. Such was described by the mother as, “wonderful.” Following that, the same “ardent Feminist” woman had taken her daughter to the USA to attend a Feminist, “woman’s music camp” and we were shown a slide of those women, many of whom were topless. Evidently lesbianism is encouraged.

“So, why didn’t you complain to officials of the university or elsewhere?” My answer is as follows: The student union had a handbook which blamed all date violence on men and its front office window had three prominently displayed posters about date violence which blamed into all on men. Also, annually, the union had taken part in the Marc Lepine Remembrance Day ceremonies at the university…which blamed everything on men. As for the university, it had Women’s Studies and no Men’s Studies, and a , “Womyn’s Center” and no Men’s Center. The, poster, “greeting” men to the Womyn’s Centre” reads:

MEN:

Welcome to the Womyn’s Centre

This is a SAFE PLACE for Womyn

and Womyn identified people only.

MEN are asked to KNOCK before entering and to use the space briefly

Only to access the resources such as: pamphlets, free stuff and books in the Library.

Thank you for your respect and understanding.

To the above, I can only say, “No thanks for the disrespect and hate.”

Comments:

Posted by Sally on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 03:09 | #

The only note of humor in the reality of all this is when MTF (male-to-female) people seek to join womyn’s safe activities…then the whole place blows up. And I sometimes wonder what will happen when these fanatics discover that the second syllable in “person” is “son.”

==================

In northern California, there is another thing incorporated into teacher training & selection, and it is called dispositions. It is purely mind control, and there are dozens of law suits about it.  Go to a search machine and type in EDUCATION + DISPOSITIONS to get basic details. This concept is forced on teacher training programs at colleges & universities by accrediting agencies, notably NCATE,
and they don’t fool around. They can remove accreditation from college teaching programs, and they demand more and more conformity to the “dispositions” of trained teachers.

And it’s no joke. Usually it is men who are Christian (genuinely, not in some theoretical sense), and strong in math and science who are failed in courses to force them to depart the teacher training program.

When you see articles in papers about shortages of math & science teachers in the US, be assured that teacher training programs in colleges almost uniformly push away scientists, math specialists on the ground that those, especially those starting a second career in teaching after their jobs were sent abroad, simply lack the correct dispositions.

Posted by Rusty Mason on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:17 | #

This article is already way down the page.  Here is the direct link:

Related question: How many of your friends who have school-age children know these things?

Posted by Bret Ludwig on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:18 | #

Four stages of communication:

Telegraph
Telephone
Television
Tell a Woman

Posted by Rusty Mason on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:59 | #

Richard Mitchell traces the beginning of behavior modification as the prime mover in our teachers’ colleges:

Do you want your children’s minds to be healthy?  Homeschool now, ask me how.

Posted by Guessedworker on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:56 | #

Rusty,

Now we have the Practic category, which brings together self-help and educational media, if there’s material you can usefully add to GT’s work please let me know.  I would like our resource to be as comprehensive as possible.

Thanks.

Posted by Matra on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:11 | #

Feminism is one of the main causes of our decline yet it is rarely discussed at sites such as this one. This is rather surprising given how important Jewish influence was to the development and promotion of feminism.

The average man now realises that if he gets married or even lives with a woman she will have the ability to: imprison him, at least temporarily, on her word; confiscate his property - even if it’s been in his family for generations;  take his children and deny him access to them; and, get impregnated by other men and yet still force the husband to pay exorbitant child support over decades to her - right through until the children finish university. It is not just that the legal system backs the woman it actually incentivizes divorce for women. I’ve seen among my peers in Canada and now in Ireland too that the more successful a man is in terms of accumulating wealth the less likely he is to risk it all in marriage; or, the more likely he is to go for an Asian woman who will be more feminine and have traditional family values.

Read some of the responses at this thread on whether it is rational for men to marry and you will see what kind of a problem we have. A race, ethnic group, or nation with a deep division between the sexes has no chance of long term survival compared to stronger more cohesive groups like Muslims who have retained their traditional values.

Posted by Matra on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:27 | #

I should point out that the feminism in Canadian schools seems to be directed at white males. I say that because I know of a white girl who was being sexually tormented at school by black students in a suburban Toronto public (ie. state) school. None of her teachers would help her. Instead she was advised to drop out and finish her education through correspondence, which she did. Apparently, the teachers were afraid of racism accusations. (The school has no-go areas for whites, including white teachers). I guess feminism only goes so far.

Posted by rocket on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:34 | #

I live in a university town and since i know about everybody and they know me becuase of being a well known musician , i can tell you that its much worse than you can even imagine . It is fascism in its clinical definition . talk about verbal taboos ! they are a s narrow minded as the relgiuos right .

Posted by Lurker on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 23:31 | #

Matra - you only need to check the rules of diversity poker. Race cards always trump gender cards.

Posted by Kulturkampf on Sat, 08 Mar 2008 03:51 | #

Absolutely correct, Lurker - for an example of this, see the studied nonchalance of Norwegian feminists to the Muslim rape wave in Norway.

Posted by onlooker on Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:37 | #

“A rape victim who is a disabled white lesbian looks like a pretty goodhand to be holding but a black muslim man with four wives accused of raping her still trumps her easily. He is the victim, she is the oppressor.”

According to PC orthodoxy, only white males can be oppressors (or anyone who sides with white males). The white women rape victim is required to “take one for the team” so to speak.

Thems iz da rooles.

Posted by Nux Gnomica on Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:59 | #

Rape consultant David Lisak faced a similar problem this November: an auditorium of Rutgers students who kept treating women as moral agents. He might have sensed the trouble ahead when in response to a photo array of what Lisak calls “undetected rapists,” a girl asked: “Why are there only white men? Am I blind?” It went downhill from there. Lisak did his best to send a tremor of fear through the audience with the news that “rape happens with terrifying frequency. I’m not talking of someone who comes onto campus but students, Rutgers students, who prowl for victims in bars, parties, wherever alcohol is being consumed.” He then played a dramatized interview with a student “rapist” at a fraternity that had deliberately set aside a room for raping girls during parties, according to Lisak. The students weren’t buying it. “I don’t understand why these parties don’t become infamous among girls,” wondered one. Another asked: “Are you saying that the frat brothers decided that this room would be used for committing sexual assault, or was it just: ‘Maybe I’ll get lucky, and if I do, I’ll go there’?” And then someone asked the most dangerous question of all: “Shouldn’t the victim have had a little bit of education beforehand? We all know the dangers of parties. The victim had miscalculations on her part; alcohol can lead to things.”

This is David Lisak:

Source

If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck…

Posted by GT on Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:12 | #

I would like our resource to be as comprehensive as possible.

Kinism.net has excellent links to homeschooling information.  I’d like to see non-copyrighted, <u>secular</u> and <u>Christian</u> K-12 general education curricula with reading lists developed for use by White nationalist families and microcommunities.

Posted by Svyatoslav Igorevich on Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:02 | #

GT, given any thought to the protection religion might afford us?

Posted by Jean West on Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:14 | #

“The women who spoke (about 12 of them), utterly wailed against me in seething frenzied hate. It was like being in a Nazi Party meeting.”

Non-sequitur.

Why?

JW

Posted by Laurel Loflund on Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:34 | #

This article did not surprise me in any way. My own education in a teaching credential program was eye-opening. There wasn’t a day when I did not feel sorry for the White men in our program. Some teachers, mostly female, would literally rail against White males as the curse of humanity and seemed to consider the rant part of their lecture. You could watch the White men squirm in their seats with discomfort. I remain amazed that any of them made it through the program, although many did.

If you, the reader, have the least little lick of sense you will pull your children out of the public schools and educate them either at home or in a private school. Of course, as a Kinist, my preference is for Christian homeschooling as well as Christian private schooling (although there are problems with some Christian private schools having been infiltrated with feminist attitudes). If you cannot manage either option on your own, for time or financial reasons, perhaps you can find a homeschool family that will include your children in their homeschool for a reasonable fee, or a philosophically compatible freelance tutor.

God bless,
Laurel

Posted by Fred Scrooby on Sun, 09 Mar 2008 23:21 | #

Watch this surrealisitc video Laurel Loflund links at her blog:  it’s gently haunting and in its way very beautiful.  (Oh, and it’s not ... right, you guessed it:  it’s not multicultural!  It’s white.  Pure white in fact.  Nothing but whites in it.  (Ooops!  Should’ve said that in a whisper — don’t want a knock on the door from the Jewish Thought-Control Police.  Shhhhhhhh!! ..........)  White just like in the old days ... before the world went insane.  Watch it and see what monocultural used to be ...  But shhhhhhhh!! ........ don’t wanna get anyone in trouble with the police ......)

Posted by Anon on Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:27 | #

There is hope.  God bless that girl.  I’m willing to bet that he gets plenty of comments like that.  Of course it would never br reported.

Posted by Top on Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:28 | #

Fred, how dare you link to a video like that?  Did you not know that it considered an extremely dangerous act for a group of more than 2 whites to gather in a place without a non-white presiding?  What kind of precedence are you trying to set?

Fred linking to that video is nothing short of white supremacy - which is of course the pinnacle of all evil - beyond the devil and all that we can imagine to be bad and destructive.

Posted by Laurel Loflund on Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:45 | #

Oh, hush, Top.

The video is, quite simply, lovely.

(and yes, I know y’all are joking…)

God bless,
Laurel

Posted by rocket on Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:04 | #

Shakespeare scholar Harold Bloom calls the feminist attack on white males ‘‘THE NEW RESENTMENT’‘. He says that the reason that they attack the works of william Shakespeare , Dante , Milton , and others that they call—dead white european males is becuase of envy . they know that they could never match their briliance so they pull an ad hominum on them .

this full frontal attack in schools extends to white males across the board. the way to counterpunch this toxic attack is to with full dignity show that you are smarter than they are. i do it with my music . this exposes their foolish attacks and provides a real education to those around you . it also shows that you cant be bullied by their tactics. use your talent and blow them out of the water. it will leave them speechless.

Posted by GT on Thu, 13 Mar 2008 02:32 | #

GT, given any thought to the protection religion might afford us? - S. Igorevich

Not much.  I’d like to see WN practitioners of the Old Time Religion do that sort of thing.  Unless, are you referring to the creation of a new religion?

There does need to be a comprehensive curriculum for White separatists; with God’s grace and guidance we can create it. - Laurel

We can do it, Laurel.  Most of the curriculum for direct realist (my version of secularism - Google it) and Christian homeschooling is common.  There’s no need for duplicate effort - much can be shared - and as I previously mentioned, everything should be free of copyright.  Also, we should address the possible banning of homeschooling in California and the effect of a Clinton/Obama presidency on the movement.  Homeschooling is the first step toward the development of White microcommunities.  Let’s see if we can drum up volunteers.

You do have my email address, correct?  If not, let me know.

Posted by John on Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:17 | #

“Heather MacDonald has a good article on this topic, showing how feminism works with antiracism to topple the evil WHAM:”

A good article, indeed. But MacDonald also writes for the Weekly Standard. She wrote this article boo-hooing about the NY Times pulling the covers on Bush’s Orwellian security state: http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/012/386syqsr.asp

Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:21 | #

This article is factual but, it is too late for the white man and men in general.  We will see the outcome of fateful feminism very soon in the western culture as we come to our demise.

My story, is too horrifying to tell as once I was a kind, comical, intelligent and all round wholesome man who adored his mother and father.  Many women including my EX within a Left Wing destructive system have managed to ruin me in every which way and now, they work on my 9 year old son who was an extraverted bundle of joy until Femi-Nazism lead by teh system recruited my EX.  As a result, my son is now depressed and despondent.  Once they take away your income through Family Court, a father’s ability to battle back for EQUALITY is raosted.  This is earth shattering coming for a man who usually sticks up for people’s rights.

This has all been carefully formulated by the Malicious Mother Syndrome and, the only way to stop this is NEVER give them your SEED until a VALID prenupt makes certain that IF you ever split up, your child is potected by Eqaul Time Sharing stated in that AGREEMENT.  IF she doesn’t agree, run like the wind as it is better to not have children at all, then be raped emotionally,financially, socially, psychologically, and have your soul ripped out of you breaking your spirit.  This has been an accelerating trand since the 1970s.  There is no end in site except, wait until the white women feminists suck in the ethnic women feeling their pain.  I believe the Hindu, even Muslim men will accept this change in their women but NOT the Chinese who will take over maintaining traditional values.  I could be wrong but no matter, we are doomed and I am getting to old to stand up for myself and my son anymore so if men will not coordinate and fight for their fatherly rights or just male rights, the future will be hell on earth.  REAL WOMEN agree with the foregoing because it is evident through Mother Nature created by our genderless creator. Peace from a beatin battered man who gives up fighting after 6 gruelling years and almost penniless.

Next entry: Ripples under the White ice
Previous entry: No way out for the white working class

Comments

as she approached in her pajamas commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:23. (View)

Heather MacDonald commented in entry 'Maplewood, New Jersey' on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:07. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Theresa May's Brexit election day - rolling thread' on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:28. (View)

Leon Haller commented in entry 'Theresa May's Brexit election day - rolling thread' on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 07:48. (View)

Enoch's mother - Cardin - anti-anti Israel bill commented in entry 'US Lawmakers Seek Criminalization, Huge Fines, Prison, for Supporting Boycott Israel Campaign' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 21:19. (View)

Indonesian president: shoot drug dealers commented in entry 'Trump deal imposes Muslim compradors over Indonesian ethnonationalists and what is sacred to them' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 21:04. (View)

Duda vetoes PIS judiciary take-over commented in entry 'Since July 12th all courts in Poland are under threat of being controlled by ruling party (PIS)' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:25. (View)

Betsy Hodges forces Police Chief to resign commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 10:14. (View)

Flaherty responds to criticisms commented in entry 'Tara McCarthy Interviews Colin Flaherty: Don't Make The Black Kids Angry' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:42. (View)

Constantly bong Huffmeister's friend commented in entry 'Empire of the End' on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 06:07. (View)

In the end for Chester the molested commented in entry 'Acrimony on the Alt-Right: Predictably, the Inherent Instability of The Right Emerges' on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 14:09. (View)

Saturday 29th commemoration of Martin & Paice commented in entry 'A familiar face in the crowd. Well, not crowd exactly.' on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:16. (View)

In Memorium commented in entry 'A familiar face in the crowd. Well, not crowd exactly.' on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:06. (View)

Summer fair in Schorndorf ruined by invaders commented in entry 'Every Day is New Years & Ready Access in Cologne' on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 03:08. (View)

O.J. Simpson's cheerful parole hearing commented in entry 'O.J. Simpson & Nicole Brown's Alleles Combined' on Sat, 22 Jul 2017 22:56. (View)

The PIS side of the story commented in entry 'Since July 12th all courts in Poland are under threat of being controlled by ruling party (PIS)' on Sat, 22 Jul 2017 21:40. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Are Whites stupid, or what? Tara will be an epoch light out of the darkness, especially if...' on Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:35. (View)

Didess42 commented in entry 'Are Whites stupid, or what? Tara will be an epoch light out of the darkness, especially if...' on Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:55. (View)

Tara blows it epistemically commented in entry 'Are Whites stupid, or what? Tara will be an epoch light out of the darkness, especially if...' on Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:55. (View)

"she did not have to die" commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:04. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Pragmatism as ethnonationalism's tool against radical skepticism' on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 02:12. (View)

Killercop: affrimative action hire by Hijabwearing commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:58. (View)

Betsy tries not to laugh, shrugs it off commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:56. (View)

told you commented in entry 'Heimbach & Parrott's Jesus group acts into right wing altercast of YKW' on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:36. (View)

Officer Noor and family commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:23. (View)

Betsy the Hijra Hole commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 02:25. (View)

Orbán, Soros and Bibi commented in entry 'Hungary’s PM Orbán: Nowhere Do Human Rights Prescribe National Suicide' on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 01:14. (View)

Belarusian nationalist Tanya Tay commented in entry 'BELARUSIAN NATIONALISM, A WHITE NATIONALISM' on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 22:22. (View)

Incredibly creepy Besty Hodges campaign video commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:35. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Kristol>NeoCon>Meyer>Paleocon> Gottfried>Francis>NPI> Gottfried>AltRight/lite> Paleocon>Bannon>Trump' on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 02:52. (View)

Bannon hired Milo to pander to White tech paleos commented in entry 'Alt-Right or Alt-Lite? It's worse than you think.' on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 02:40. (View)

Mudshark Mayor of Minneapolis commented in entry 'Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges hired Mohammed Noor, the city's first Somalian police officer.' on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 00:23. (View)

Thousands protest coup against Polish constitution commented in entry 'Since July 12th all courts in Poland are under threat of being controlled by ruling party (PIS)' on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:49. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Pragmatism as ethnonationalism's tool against radical skepticism' on Mon, 17 Jul 2017 03:12. (View)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Test Your Capacity To See Through Jewish Crypsis: Which ones are Jewish?' on Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:16. (View)