Message to The Last Man

Posted by Guest Blogger on Saturday, 24 April 2010 17:47.

by Grimoire

To Silver, in fact … in response to his contributions to the That Word Again thread:-

Your analyses in terms of irrational whites and aracial whites is accurate, but historically superficial. The Western collective consciousness has been under the sway of a wide array of circumstances and influences that have about played themselves out. The forces that have mounted and steered the circumstances are also at the end of the playbook. It is not yet closing time, but it clearly the last call.

History, in a certain sense, is like a children’s game of musical chairs. The music plays and everyone dances or runs about, and then the music slows and stops, and everyone must find a chair. Inevitably, someone is left out. Not everyone gets a chair, but not everyone is left out - only some, and they disappear from the game. No amount of multicultural brainwashing nor immigration can change this historical cycle. Unlike the children’s game, those who get the chairs are not the aracial, the atomized, the isolated, the apathetic.  Nor are they the self-satisfied bourgeois, happy in his townhouse. It is those - and it has always been those - who are conscious of themselves as a unity, an entity and bloodline to be preserved. It is those who see the chairs that are their own. Those that made each individual chair, know the music and have played and won the game since time immemorial.

It would surprise you, Silver, that even among the aracial happy campers you describe, when the tempo of the music starts to fade, and the illusions of the modern media economy begin to dissipate in order of priority to zero, it would surprise you which type of camper you will find then. It is who you see here now.

I can understand why you as, let us suppose, a Pakistani, would look at contemporary society and be led to believe that the postmodern bourgeois ‘normal’ is, as an entity, nominally aracial, and passive in terms of its own history. Pakistanis are ancient tribal peoples who are fundamentally ahistorical. The great actors in the subcontinental drama were the Aryan and the Mongol. The native subcontinental populace acted no more than as a multicultural sink of humanities and cultures. In a sense this modern 21st century society is more typical psychologically of you. We made it more for you, more than for ourselves. In fact it was created specifically for you, in it’s latest guise, not really for us. You are more natural here than us, because for you the music just plays and never stops.

Pakistani or not, you are what Spengler, among others, termed “The Last Man” … and what others later have percipiently termed “The End Of History”. And what they meant when they wrote the secomd of those terms, was that from here the music just goes on and on, and never stops. So I understand your complacency, and why we seem to you “obsessive” and so on. Don’t worry about us however. We’ll be fine. We will just sit down and work through the whole “anti” thing, and eventually we’ll find our way round it. Don’t stop enjoying the music and dancing, or whatever it is you’re doing. Do you like the music? You and your aracial friends? It was written specially with you in mind.

Enjoy while you may.

Comments:

Posted by Wild Bill on Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:23 | #

Beautifully put.

Posted by Grassy McKnoll on Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:32 | #

Hi Grimoire. There are an awful lot of Behmoths out there that need Battling eh? wink

Posted by Søren Renner on Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:12 | #

The Extreme Disavowel of the Last and Modern Man

Posted by Gorboduc on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:38 | #

Soren, I watched the video.

Just WHAT is it for? What’s it ABOUT?

The fact of self-alienation?

The fetishisation of mere speed?

Is it a warning or a celebration?

The daft old Italian futurists were ALL IN FAVOUR of speed and the destruction of the past. Read their manifestos.

Listen to their toshy music.

“The Last Flight of the Aviator” is even better:but, my God, it ends on a concord! WHAT an error of taste!

I mention the Futurists because a member of that school was very recently memorialised here, and because I don’t know which is worse, the fetishisation of the past or of the unknowable future.

For a group that’s looking towards a survivalist FUTURE, it seems a bit dispiriting to deliver messages to us about the LAST MAN. Please would the LAST MAN put out the light when he leaves?

Well, I’ve made a few implicit warnings ove the last few months.

We live in a fallen world.

What can you REALLY expect of it?

Posted by Jean West on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:33 | #

“Western collective consciousness?”  You jest.

A friend mentioned a few days ago that the Irish despise the English.  I responded, and the English despise the Germans (http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/death_of_a_patriot/ - the silence was deafening).

MR is pro-race and anti-German.  Angles has Germanic roots.  MR must not be as racial as it purports to be.

Visualizing the Jewish Collective as a tic, deeply imbedded in a Gentile calf, or thigh, or head, or whatever, I was offer this observation from experience:  no tic was ever voluntarily or involuntarily removed by way of folk song, by way of new and unique philosophical invention, or by the host climbing in there with it.

Tics can only be removed by targeted, intentional force.  Since MR discusses “the Jewish problem” with steady persistence, I think the analogy with tics “works.”  So, what next?

In addition to impenetrable intra-group solidarity, a major strategy of Jews, who anyone can see have been successful to the nth degree, is to form alliances—with *anyone* who is not the targeted enemy.

I think it’s inaccurate to say that MR is racial and anti-German.  I, as an outsider, would say MR is simply pro-English, racewise, culturewise, politicswise (and unwise?).

JW

Posted by Jean West on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:36 | #

Remove “was.”  Retain “I offer . . .”

Posted by Al Ross on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:44 | #

Alice, provider of Gorboduc’s famed vomit receptacle, was, as everyone should know, amanuensis to that Caledonian, Beaverbrook protege, John Junor. Junor succeeded his fellow Scot, John Gordon, as editor of The Sunday Express and was as assiduously dedicated to the avoidance of praise for that prescient British patriot, Enoch Powell, as any other power broker in the London of the late 60s.

Posted by fellist on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:35 | #

o/t, sorry. Curt Maynard, a blogger some here have surely read, died recently in sad circumstances.

Posted by DRS on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:32 | #

Fred Scrooby wrote:

Want to be just like America?  Do as America did:  invite lots of Jews in

Not quite Fred. First you have to build your country up, you know, create some real, tangible wealth aka “a progressive society”. Then they inivite themselves in, sneak/bribe their way into power and proceed to show you how wrong you were going about things by ruining everything.

Posted by Gudmund on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:41 | #

That last bit about different species is of course my own way of seeing matters; no one else here sees matters that way. - FS

Uhh ... I do.  Niggers are not human in the sense of Homo sapiens sapiens, in fact they are not even primitive sapiens.  I tried to mention Fuerle and other works here last year and nearly got banned by GW.  For saying they aren’t human.

That seems a tad odd for a “racialist” website.

I, as an outsider, would say MR is simply pro-English, racewise, culturewise, politicswise (and unwise?). - JW

I agree, people like Dan Dare, while obviously smart, don’t seem particularly racialist to me.  In fact, DD disparages racialists regularly.  Oh, he does it under clever guises, but he does it nonetheless.

Imagine, he tells me American racialists are a joke.  Yeah, no kidding.  This BNP of theirs isn’t even racialist - their party line is more-or-less “we are so good for whites but we’ll include non-whites and are not racist.”  Gee, so much more promising over there isn’t it?  LOL, yeah right, EU is more fucked than we are.  We have useless scum everywhere but at least there is enough land here to separate us.  Not in Europe there isn’t.

Posted by fellist on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:47 | #

Sympathise with whom you like, Fred.

Posted by Jean West on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:11 | #

Fred Scrooby writes:
I identify as a German, by the way.  Until some years ago I always identified as what I am, an American.  But the Jews in America made it that to identify as an American you henceforth had to identify as a Negro.  You could no longer identify as both white and American.  That was the new set-up handed down by the Jews.  Since that was out of the question of course, I realized something like four or five years ago that I had to fall back on my secondary identity, one which all Americans have (their ancestral identity, pre-American), mine being German.  That just to let you know there are those here who sympathize somewhat more with the German point of view than others.  But I don’t make an issue of it, as it’s secondary to what the site’s about.
___________________________________

Though a “racialist,” you “identify” geographically.

Neither saying nor wishing can make it true.

I distinguish between Jews and Germans, or Jews and any place of residence or ancestry.

JW

Posted by Dasein on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:21 | #

Gudmund,

I’d be careful about using Fuerle’s work as a basis for this argument.  He compares genetic distances based on mitochondrial and autosomal DNA, which is not appropriate for this purpose.  This was discussed in a paper in Medical Hypotheses last summer (you should be able to find a PDF if you Google for it).

Personally, I’m not opposed to the idea of them being a different species, but I don’t think the argument can be supported as yet based on the genetic data.  I certainly think they have hybridised with one or more ancient species in Africa.  Negroes are perhaps uniquely primitive in their appearance (only thing coming close would be Aboriginals, of which I have not seen many in person).  One of the things Silver said at his blog a while back is that, without negroes, multiracialism would have a chance to be run its destructive course. I think there’s an element of truth to that.  Sustained exposure to negroes eventually leads to racial awakening for most Whites.

Posted by Dan Dare on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:27 | #

I agree, people like Dan Dare don’t seem particularly racialist to me.  In fact, DD disparages racialists regularly.

I tend to favour a more oblique approach in these things, Gudmund, and think that the really high-octane stuff should, like the JQ, be reserved for cadre building and private conversation amongst the cognoscenti.

But that’s just me. MR is a broad church and is robust enough to accommodate different, often wildly differing, notions about ways to proceed. As long as it is only the means and not the ends that are in dispute then I don’t see any great harm if someone does not take a properly purist line.

Posted by Dasein on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:49 | #

This will get Gorboduc’s blood boiling.

Diplomat disciplined over Pope memo is named

Anjoum Noorani:

Posted by Gorboduc on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:34 | #

Well, mildly tepid. I hope no-one here wants to line up with the poor benighted backward savage shown in the picture.

Is that the result of the “brain”-storming session up behind him?

Balliol indeed!

My old chum Hilaire Belloc was at Balliol.  O quantum mutatus ab illo . . .

On the subject of the entry of certain alien scum into someone else’s country, Belloc wrote the following pungent little paragraph, which is from an essay, True Advertising (1926) suggesting what adverts might be like if forced by law to be utterly truthful:

Then we shall have the New Moneylender’s circular. I look forward to that!

‘I was born in a Galician ghetto. They call me Mrcwz.I have come to the only land where such as I am sacrosanct, and where no-one will dare speak of my origins or challenge my new name of Howard. I have set up as a money-lender because I hear that it leads to the highest honours in your State. I charge sixty per cent, but you pay mightily more than that before I’ve sucked your blood out of you. I shall take all you have and get a clutch on all your life and bring you down to dishonour and death: but before you die you shall see me among your peers with the title of some dear English town of yours. Believe me, I loathe you well.’

Posted by Gudmund on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:20 | #

Look, DD, I was simply saying.  Certain things you’ve written raise my eyebrow.  I want true racialism, not a watered-down substitute.  That is all, sir.

Posted by Robert Reis on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:35 | #

Posted by Robert Reis on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:50 | #

I did not realize that a previous poster had brought attention to the death of Curt Maynard.

I do not believe it is prudent to grant too much credence to news stories in America.

Curt wrote many things which were true and important, other things which were dubious, and some things which were tasteless.

One article mentions that he shot himself with a rifle while driving his car. This is very hard to do.

I suggest the violent deaths of Terreblanch, Richard Barnett, and Curt are worrisome.

Posted by Wandrin on Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:42 | #

I’m definitely more tribal, English, than racial by inclination. For me being white was part of that larger package and sometimes, and in small numbers, a negotiable part of that package.

It’s different now through realizing white people as a whole are under attack and need to re-arrange the world collectively both to survive the current attacks and to reduce the chance of them repeating in the future. This may require turning the clock way back and repairing various bits of damage.

Also diversity kills. I’ve seen it. 100% homogeneity at least on the left half of the bell curve is simply a matter of protecting your people. I’m ok with 98% homogeneity on the right half but no less than that.

So for me WN is all about an alliance of free white tribes for the collective defence of their lands plus a bit of re-arranging. Personally i’m ok with Indians, Chinese, Japanese etc as people but each nation has to have a home that stays fully English, French, German, Korean, Japanese etc.

It’s different in a place like America where “white” is an identity in itself as a subset of American as opposed to white American being a tribe and on top of that there’s anglo-american, german-american etc to complicate things.

This BNP of theirs isn’t even racialist

Thing is white rabbits aren’t that racial naturally so it’s easier to get them to oppose immigration in a non overtly racial way. However at the same time the jews want to wipe us out with immigration and they are the most racial people on the planet. So what happens if the two are set on a collision course? The jews will eventually make it racial through their constant attacks. This strategy may not work but i think there’s a reasonable chance it will.

I think the same with the tea parties in the states. WNs shouldn’t go to them and try to make them racial. They should go and try and make them anti-immigration and then let the jews make it racial through constant attacks.

I think it means our backs will be to the wall sooner. This may turn out to be either very good (if nasty for a while) or very very bad.

Posted by Dasein on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:12 | #

He’s not the only one guilty of it, but perhaps elite contempt for native Britons’ concern about mass immigration will finally come with a high cost, namely Brown’s last hopes for re-election:

Posted by Guessedworker on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:32 | #

Brown only spoke as all liberals speak, regardless whether they are on the left or the right.  To all of them a “bigot” is anyone who questions the anti-white default.  A “racist” is a “bigot” who is winning the argument.

The chastising, of course, is to prevent the logical inconsistency inside their own heads from impinging on their consciousness.  It’s a desperate measure, but what can a boy do?

The great mystery is why have so many otherwise intelligent people fallen into this miserable and destructive state.  Desmond Jones’ explanation that anti-racism offers a fitness gain may be all there is to it.  But all the same, these people look very much like pathological cases to me.  A fair number are so full of self-loathing they seem driven to harm their race almost as an act of self-mutilation out of which they anticipate some release for themselves.  Others are, basically, vampires feeding off the supposed suffering of the white man’s non-white victims.  They all have to be cured - all except the ones who have charges to answer.

Posted by Dan Dare on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:53 | #

An amusing thread on Liberal Conspiracy about ‘Bigotgate’.

Being banned I can’t join in but it looks like it might be fun to do so.

Posted by Desmond Jones on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:31 | #

But all the same, these people look very much like pathological cases to me.

A very interesting point that has been explored in some depth by Cesar Tort at The West’s darkest hour.

And though anecdotal, it does fit neatly with this recent story.

Allegedly, she was abused as a child. The question is does such abuse result in this kind of psychosis?

Posted by Dan Dare on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:34 | #

The BNP puts the boot in.

The following press statement received by email:

“Old Bigot” Gaffe - BNP to Launch Advertising Campaign to Focus Voters’ Attention on Contempt with which the Labour Party Holds the Public

The British National Party has announced its plans to launch a last minute newspaper advertising campaign in key areas to focus voter attention on the contempt with which Gordon Brown and the Labour Party hold the public, as revealed by the “bigot” gaffe, Party Leader Nick Griffin has announced.

Reacting to the off camera remark by Mr Brown after he was questioned by a lifelong Labour voter in Rochdale in which he dismissed the woman as an old “bigot,” Mr Griffin said none of the questions which the person had asked could in any way be remotely classed as bigotry.

“She asked some very sensible questions about taxation on pensions and the immigration problem,” Mr Griffin said. “For Mr Brown to have then dismissed her as a bigot just because she asked him about immigration shows the utter contempt with which the Labour Party regards even their own voters,” he said.

“The poor woman did not use any epithets and simply asked why he was not doing anything about immigration. There was no justification at all to dismiss her in the derogative way he did. “Furthermore, the admission that all of Mr Brown’s interactions are stage managed explains at last why his previous public appearances are almost always with children and not adults.
“Children cannot ask the sort of pointed questions which adults can, and when Mr Brown was presented with an unscripted questioner, he immediately revealed his true agenda,” Mr Griffin said.

“Furthermore, the fact that Mr Brown used the adjective ‘old’ to describe the voter, shows that there is a clear disregard for people who have spent a lifetime voting Labour,” Mr Griffin continued. “This puts the deaths of an estimated 40,000 pensioners from fuel poverty over the past winter into perspective. Clearly these people do not matter anymore to the Labour Party.

“This gaffe may well have sealed Mr Brown’s fate forever. Already I have had reports back from BNP canvassers out this afternoon and evening of voters’ total disgust with Mr Brown’s remarks.
“The BNP will be launching a newspaper advertising campaign to focus voters’ attention on this shocking state of affairs. Our target areas are going to be Barking and Dagenham, Leicestershire, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and Barnsley,” Mr Griffin said.

Posted by Desmond Jones on Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:47 | #

On the other hand, Sailer references a review of Tory MP David Willetts’ new book The Pinch: How the Baby Boomers Took Their Children’s Future - And Why They Should Give it Back which appears to give credence to the theory of a fitness gain from pursuit of wealth to what Willett calls the middle class.

“Educational upgrading” – the increase in the numbers of young ­people getting qualifications – accounts for 40 per cent of the fall in mobility for women between 1958 and 1970. This is, as Willetts says, a shocking statistic. The expansion of higher education, far from improving social mobility, has actually made it worse.

Women graduates marry male graduates and this trend towards “assortative mating” has increased in recent years, which means that on a household level, inequality is bound to rise. The narrowing of the gender gap seems to have widened the class gap. As Willetts puts it: “Feminism has trumped egalitarianism.” And not just for one generation, either: just 5% of degree-­educated mothers split up from their partner before their child’s third birthday, compared with 42% of mums with no qualifications.

Posted by Wandrin on Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:47 | #

Sometimes. Self-destructive behaviour of all kinds is very common.

Desmond’s argument only has the potential to hold water if the tribe counts for nothing in terms of survival of the gene combinations our identity depends on.

Long-term survival may be best served as part of a homogenous ethno-centric tribe secure inside their own homeland but most white students come from all-white areas and because of media censorship they have no understanding of racial reality. Occupied academia provides an immediate employment benefit in exchange for white students betraying their own ethno-centricity - something they don’t value because they don’t understand racial reality. So basically it’s a case of an obvious short-term benefit versus a hidden long-term benefit.

The most rabid (non-jewish) anti-racists are completely consumed with white guilt which they’ve been infected with through the media and schools. I think some people are more susceptible to it than others, similar to how hypnosis is supposed to effect the most suggestible people. I’d say the most hysterical are those who are both the most infected and the most instinctive i.e the most conflicted.

Posted by Drifter on Sat, 01 May 2010 21:40 | #

Help Obama win again by supporting National Nobody Left Behind Human Rights holiday August 4th!

Next entry: LJB redux
Previous entry: Happy St. George’s Day!

Comments

15 and Pregnant commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 02:17. (View)

Mixed signal for Whitey, not for bloods commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 01:53. (View)

Al Ross commented in entry 'A crisis in the custody suite – seventh (and final) part' on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 00:58. (View)

Another question from Chris L. commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 23:47. (View)

Ahed Tamimi interviewed commented in entry '“Gaza: An Inquest into Its Martyrdom”: Norman Finkelstein on the Many Lies Perpetuated About Gaza' on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:12. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:11. (View)

Putinism commented in entry 'Putin's Revenge' on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:12. (View)

Jewish occupy, demonstrate for open borders USA commented in entry 'Africans Deported from Israel “Appear” in Rome' on Fri, 19 Jan 2018 02:08. (View)

question commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 23:15. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:43. (View)

Crazy Over You commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:22. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:24. (View)

I'm a Man commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:41. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'Carolyn Emerick talks pagan folk culture and ethnonationalism with Tara's alt-right panel' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:15. (View)

uh commented in entry 'Spencer: My conception of the ethnostate is imperialist - true ethno nationalism is a zero sum game.' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:07. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'Carolyn Emerick talks pagan folk culture and ethnonationalism with Tara's alt-right panel' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:18. (View)

100% European commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:39. (View)

The ancient is the modern commented in entry 'Snyder's lessons applied to reality now: universalized liberalism tyrannizing over ethnonationalism' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 02:19. (View)

100% European but you might not guess commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:45. (View)

Near 100% European commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:18. (View)

95% Native American (Central) commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:11. (View)

20% sub-Saharan commented in entry 'Euro-DNA Nation' on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:53. (View)

We knew these things commented in entry 'Hermeneutic construction of Putin and Trump's character, positions and relation:' on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 04:13. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:18. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'MR Radio: Greg Johnson talks to GW and Daniel' on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:09. (View)

henry m commented in entry 'MR Radio: Greg Johnson talks to GW and Daniel' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:29. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:51. (View)

This is the Day commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:17. (View)

Emerald City commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:46. (View)

mancinblack commented in entry 'America: Making The World Safe for Hypocrisy' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:41. (View)

Anything, Anything commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:26. (View)

The Allman Brothers commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:04. (View)

Nobody to Depend on commented in entry 'America: Making The World Safe for Hypocrisy' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:56. (View)

Pearl Jam commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:09. (View)

John McLaughlin commented in entry 'Trout Mask Replica' on Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:55. (View)