The Irrepressible Right Sprouts in Brussels

Posted by Søren Renner on Sunday, 21 August 2011 14:58.

Tags:

Comments:

Posted by Jimmy Marr on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:01 | #

Thanks for post this video, Soren.

I find Mr. Lowell’s courage and candor very refreshing.

Posted by daniel on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:17 | #

I like Dr. Lowell’s work, but I am really getting sick and tired of my fellow White separatists trying to make hippies into the arch enemy, the turning point as it were. I was at pains to separate hippies from Jewish activism. Anti industrial leftism was not their central issue - The Viet Nam War draft was. I was at pains to separate hippies from feminism, irresponsible sex, black power and what would be other Jewish corruption, improper leftism - for a reason. It is non Whites, most prominently Jews, who are the the problem, not hippies and so called leftism.

The left wants to ship industry and its jobs to China? I thought that it was the right that did that?

There is no pure capitalism nor pure socialism and never will be. Thus, we must work out the balance which is in he best interest of Whites. Like many people, I have been undeclared, neither left nor right, for obvious reasons, most of my life - until I realized that by sorting out Jewish corruption, to look upon Whits as a class was the proper way of remedying the fallacy of civil individual rights; and to look upon ourselves as a group. Thus, criticizing “the left’ or saying on is neither left nor right, would be an intermediate stage prior to sorting out Jewish corruption from White leftism.

Non-Jewish leftism would be about Whites as a full class. It would not encourage irresponsibility - on the contrary, accountability to the class is built in. It would not oppose individualism unless it endangered White survival. I would not be against industrialism unless it threatened White survival, habitats and well being. It would not be against free enterprise unless it ran rough shod over Whites and their borders. It would not be against truth and morality - but truth and morality, our religion, as it were, would serve our relative interests as Whites (and by that, I mean native Europeans, each maintaining the distinctions of their nations - ideally at 98% native of that nation - and regions, as Mr. Lowell might like) - the truths and morals we value would be those that serve our relative interests as Whites - not some pseudo scientific objectivism beyond accountability and beyond us as Whites, let alone some Christian, Muslim, or Jewish nonsense religion. Our religion is 14 Words: it is transcendent enough, forward looking enough, yet anchored in palpable reality - the subtle beauty of our women, the world of our children and foremost, our survival as a people.  Yes, we want England to be populated by the English, Scotland by the Scottish - there is no necessary conflict among Europeans - all the nations of Europe to be populated by its people of tens of thousands of years, not blended with each other beyond a small percentage and not with non-Europeans at all.

This understanding obtained among Europeans, we can begin to coordinate with our White (indigenous Europeans) diaspora in the rest of the world - a coordination of White separatism - White ethno-states, regions coordinated, not just in The Pacific North West, not just in Russia, but throughout the world.

Posted by Papa Luigi on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:18 | #

Norman is an engaging character who shows vision and determination. His message is simple, comes from the heart and goes straight to the heart. I wonder whether it might be too simple, too direct and lack the sophistication that modern politics requires, but there again, one of the axioms of salesmanship is to ‘keep it simple’ ... and Norman is such an engaging character ... one cannot help but like him.

Posted by Jimmy Marr on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:47 | #

The thing I find so refreshing about Norman Lowell, at this particular point in time, is that he had the balls to come right out and publish Imperium Europa, which openly describes the precise structure of the hierarchical society he proposes.

This compares very favorably with the current state of affairs in American White Nationalism as revealed by our New World Elders and Latter Day White Wonders.

Posted by pepillo on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:01 | #

Norman has the instaureating message for Europeans. At this moment in history his is a lonely voice amidst the cacophony and obscene multiracialism flooding the European nations. What is needed is a legion of Norman Lowells, and coupled with assertive militancy a reconquest of the European spiritual values and biological purity can be put into action.

Posted by papillon on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:54 | #

What is needed is a legion of Norman Lowells

That’s shelves of bad books.

What Europe needs is to stop consuming so much alcohol and listening to disco.

Posted by mark dawson on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:14 | #

Well done Norman. Good to hear you again.

Posted by Wild Bill on Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:23 | #

IN PRAISE TO THE POWER OF THE SUN

Praise to the power of the Sun
To keep me strong.
To make me wise.
Praise to the power of the Sun.

We are our ancestors reborn,
their sacred posterity,
my mate and I.
Our children are more than just our blood.
Praise to the power of the Sun

We are racial idealists, realists.
We fight for our inheritance.
And Live to do what must be done
to make our Dreams come true:
The White Imperium

At this very moment the future begins:
Its shape depends on me.
Praise to the Power of the Sun

Posted by Leon Haller on Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:03 | #

What We Are Up Against, America division:

My girlfriend was using my laptop this afternoon. So, I decided to check the History section. Maybe that’s wrong, but maybe she can bloody well get her own laptop.

Anyway, I happened across this almost unbelievable gem, which most here will hate on numerous grounds, though for me it just reinforces my belief about “surrounding and disarming”, as opposed to naming and confronting, the (self-)Chosen:

————————————————————-

Heaven is for real, Mr. Simmons!
Submitted by suzie on Sun, 06/12/2011 - 3:07pm
Fellowship Gene Simmons Heaven Heaven is for Real Matthew 25:41 Romans 6:23
I sat down on couch yesterday afternoon to finish my leftovers from my Friday night out with my husband.  I took this opportunity to do a little television surfing.  The first show that I came to was the tail end of reality show Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

I was just in time to catch the closing segment of Gene sitting on a couch with his girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.  She turns to him and asks him, “Do you know what happens to us after we die?”  He responds with, “Nothing.  We become worm food.”  Gene goes on to say, “That’s it and then it is someone else’s turn (to live).

“Wow”, I said to my self.  What a sad perspective for someone who seemingly has “it all.”

As I finished my lunch, I reflected on his comments.  I know that the “rich and famous” are human and loved by God, too.  So, I said a little prayer for Mr. Simmons and his family.  I vowed to myself that I would continue to prayer for him. (Fact: Did you know he is a Israeli American?  He is one of God’s chosen people!)

———————————————————————

This is not a sentiment one finds among the true and only Catholic faith.

Posted by daniel on Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:17 | #

Since he is one of those “chosen” according to his idiot tradition, then we especially do not care what he thinks. He is already as good as worm food. We the noble, the White, the native European, care for the future beyond ourselves - the hereafter is the world of our White children; to be free from Jew influence, Jews in our lands; Jews imposing non-Whites upon us; Jews preventing us from defending ourselves. Go to worm food Jew, go to hell Jew. White separatism is a first step, White separatism is the ultimate aim, White separatism is always possible.

Posted by barristers on Thu, 01 Sep 2011 06:38 | #

You are very right daniel.

Posted by Silver on Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:45 | #

Sigh, it’s enough to make you want to throw up.

Say what you will, Haller, but the sad reality is that this exactly the sort of thing that the modern Christian twit will utterly sincerely proclaim.

Nevertheless, it’s also true that the committed Christian, no matter how slobbering, how unthinking, no matter how deplorable his comprehension of racial or “ethno-social” issues, still enjoys a more profound, more meaningful earthly existence than his atheist counterpart (adjusted for innate intellectual capacity).  Just walk down the street any Friday or Saturday night and observe the astonishing degeneracy on display!

Posted by daniel on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:10 | #

I wonder if these last two posts are meant to serve as informational “noise”, diversionary traffic?

Posted by daniel on Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:28 | #

Since the post in particular question has since been removed, I should add another here that I am not referring to Barristers’ confirmation -

Posted by barristers on September 01, 2011, 10:38 AM | #

You are very right daniel.

- appreciate that.

Next entry: Interview by Counter-Currents.
Previous entry: Elitism, secrecy, deception … the way to save white America?

Comments

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Not Bannon blanking his own blank, but a fellow Neo-Reactionary, Goldman-Sachs alum tasked with...' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:31. (View)

Bannon out of White House commented in entry 'Not Bannon blanking his own blank, but a fellow Neo-Reactionary, Goldman-Sachs alum tasked with...' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:32. (View)

Bannon said to have tendered resignation commented in entry 'Bannon's disregard of ethno-nationalism is "leaked."' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:58. (View)

Japan's growth streak longest in 11 years commented in entry 'EU, Japan determined to deliver trade deal by end of 2017' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:11. (View)

Animals stolen from Venezuelan zoo commented in entry 'Moscow Taking Control of Venezuelan Oil Assets, Gaining Geopolitical Foothold in Caribbean' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 02:45. (View)

Isil claims responsibility for Barcelona attack commented in entry 'Bastille Day terror on the French Riviera' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 02:24. (View)

Cantwell wanted for arrest commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 02:15. (View)

Children of the revolution commented in entry 'In the end for Chester: When co-option of opposition & protest forces you to imagine different text' on Fri, 18 Aug 2017 00:35. (View)

Thoughts on Newcastle Grooming commented in entry 'Eighteen Convicted in Mostly Muslim Rape Gang, Police Paid Child Rapist Informant £10k' on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:00. (View)

Driss Oubakir commented in entry 'Bastille Day terror on the French Riviera' on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:17. (View)

Police kill five suspects in Cambrils raid commented in entry 'Bastille Day terror on the French Riviera' on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:00. (View)

Barcelona terror attack: 13 dead commented in entry 'Bastille Day terror on the French Riviera' on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:47. (View)

Red Left beats Gary Cohn's worker's Disney commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:30. (View)

colored woman tears down statue commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:53. (View)

Gary Cohn disgusted by Trump, Bannon proud commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:18. (View)

Baltimore's Confederate monuments removed at night commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:09. (View)

Sarah Champion commented in entry 'Eighteen Convicted in Mostly Muslim Rape Gang, Police Paid Child Rapist Informant £10k' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:57. (View)

Cantwell: a new Hal Turner commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:19. (View)

Trump: "blame on all sides" commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 08:43. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:00. (View)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 18:24. (View)

Unite Right Organizer, Kessler's poem White Devils commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:05. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Marx supported black slavery in America' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:08. (View)

Baked Alaska may've been blinded commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 08:25. (View)

"couldn't just get out of the way" commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 08:10. (View)

Robert E. Lee commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 22:02. (View)

Friendly Fire commented in entry 'Marx supported black slavery in America' on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:18. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Are Whites stupid, or what? Tara will be an epoch light out of the darkness, especially if...' on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 01:52. (View)

Alexander Baron commented in entry 'Melissa Barto's boyfriend kills her on suspicion that she was cheating on him' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:27. (View)

Didess42 commented in entry 'Are Whites stupid, or what? Tara will be an epoch light out of the darkness, especially if...' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:22. (View)

Reagan Tokes commented in entry 'Black hyper-assertiveness, lack of impulse control, predatory aggression & liberal natural fallacy' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:53. (View)

Fields' mother has Jewish name, "Bloom" commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 10:12. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Next-level TRS: Michael ‘Enoch’ Peinovich is actually Michael ‘Enoch’ ENOCKSON Peinovich-Sippel.' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 05:35. (View)

LeadEagle commented in entry 'Next-level TRS: Michael ‘Enoch’ Peinovich is actually Michael ‘Enoch’ ENOCKSON Peinovich-Sippel.' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 05:09. (View)

Heather Heyer commented in entry 'Unite The Right? Let their instability emerge by contrast to our coordinated Left Nationalisms' on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 03:22. (View)