The Irrepressible Right Sprouts in Brussels

Posted by Søren Renner on Sunday, 21 August 2011 14:58.

Tags:

Comments:

Posted by Jimmy Marr on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:01 | #

Thanks for post this video, Soren.

I find Mr. Lowell’s courage and candor very refreshing.

Posted by daniel on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:17 | #

I like Dr. Lowell’s work, but I am really getting sick and tired of my fellow White separatists trying to make hippies into the arch enemy, the turning point as it were. I was at pains to separate hippies from Jewish activism. Anti industrial leftism was not their central issue - The Viet Nam War draft was. I was at pains to separate hippies from feminism, irresponsible sex, black power and what would be other Jewish corruption, improper leftism - for a reason. It is non Whites, most prominently Jews, who are the the problem, not hippies and so called leftism.

The left wants to ship industry and its jobs to China? I thought that it was the right that did that?

There is no pure capitalism nor pure socialism and never will be. Thus, we must work out the balance which is in he best interest of Whites. Like many people, I have been undeclared, neither left nor right, for obvious reasons, most of my life - until I realized that by sorting out Jewish corruption, to look upon Whits as a class was the proper way of remedying the fallacy of civil individual rights; and to look upon ourselves as a group. Thus, criticizing “the left’ or saying on is neither left nor right, would be an intermediate stage prior to sorting out Jewish corruption from White leftism.

Non-Jewish leftism would be about Whites as a full class. It would not encourage irresponsibility - on the contrary, accountability to the class is built in. It would not oppose individualism unless it endangered White survival. I would not be against industrialism unless it threatened White survival, habitats and well being. It would not be against free enterprise unless it ran rough shod over Whites and their borders. It would not be against truth and morality - but truth and morality, our religion, as it were, would serve our relative interests as Whites (and by that, I mean native Europeans, each maintaining the distinctions of their nations - ideally at 98% native of that nation - and regions, as Mr. Lowell might like) - the truths and morals we value would be those that serve our relative interests as Whites - not some pseudo scientific objectivism beyond accountability and beyond us as Whites, let alone some Christian, Muslim, or Jewish nonsense religion. Our religion is 14 Words: it is transcendent enough, forward looking enough, yet anchored in palpable reality - the subtle beauty of our women, the world of our children and foremost, our survival as a people.  Yes, we want England to be populated by the English, Scotland by the Scottish - there is no necessary conflict among Europeans - all the nations of Europe to be populated by its people of tens of thousands of years, not blended with each other beyond a small percentage and not with non-Europeans at all.

This understanding obtained among Europeans, we can begin to coordinate with our White (indigenous Europeans) diaspora in the rest of the world - a coordination of White separatism - White ethno-states, regions coordinated, not just in The Pacific North West, not just in Russia, but throughout the world.

Posted by Papa Luigi on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 04:18 | #

Norman is an engaging character who shows vision and determination. His message is simple, comes from the heart and goes straight to the heart. I wonder whether it might be too simple, too direct and lack the sophistication that modern politics requires, but there again, one of the axioms of salesmanship is to ‘keep it simple’ ... and Norman is such an engaging character ... one cannot help but like him.

Posted by Jimmy Marr on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:47 | #

The thing I find so refreshing about Norman Lowell, at this particular point in time, is that he had the balls to come right out and publish Imperium Europa, which openly describes the precise structure of the hierarchical society he proposes.

This compares very favorably with the current state of affairs in American White Nationalism as revealed by our New World Elders and Latter Day White Wonders.

Posted by pepillo on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:01 | #

Norman has the instaureating message for Europeans. At this moment in history his is a lonely voice amidst the cacophony and obscene multiracialism flooding the European nations. What is needed is a legion of Norman Lowells, and coupled with assertive militancy a reconquest of the European spiritual values and biological purity can be put into action.

Posted by papillon on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:54 | #

What is needed is a legion of Norman Lowells

That’s shelves of bad books.

What Europe needs is to stop consuming so much alcohol and listening to disco.

Posted by mark dawson on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:14 | #

Well done Norman. Good to hear you again.

Posted by Wild Bill on Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:23 | #

IN PRAISE TO THE POWER OF THE SUN

Praise to the power of the Sun
To keep me strong.
To make me wise.
Praise to the power of the Sun.

We are our ancestors reborn,
their sacred posterity,
my mate and I.
Our children are more than just our blood.
Praise to the power of the Sun

We are racial idealists, realists.
We fight for our inheritance.
And Live to do what must be done
to make our Dreams come true:
The White Imperium

At this very moment the future begins:
Its shape depends on me.
Praise to the Power of the Sun

Posted by Leon Haller on Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:03 | #

What We Are Up Against, America division:

My girlfriend was using my laptop this afternoon. So, I decided to check the History section. Maybe that’s wrong, but maybe she can bloody well get her own laptop.

Anyway, I happened across this almost unbelievable gem, which most here will hate on numerous grounds, though for me it just reinforces my belief about “surrounding and disarming”, as opposed to naming and confronting, the (self-)Chosen:

————————————————————-

Heaven is for real, Mr. Simmons!
Submitted by suzie on Sun, 06/12/2011 - 3:07pm
Fellowship Gene Simmons Heaven Heaven is for Real Matthew 25:41 Romans 6:23
I sat down on couch yesterday afternoon to finish my leftovers from my Friday night out with my husband.  I took this opportunity to do a little television surfing.  The first show that I came to was the tail end of reality show Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

I was just in time to catch the closing segment of Gene sitting on a couch with his girlfriend, Shannon Tweed.  She turns to him and asks him, “Do you know what happens to us after we die?”  He responds with, “Nothing.  We become worm food.”  Gene goes on to say, “That’s it and then it is someone else’s turn (to live).

“Wow”, I said to my self.  What a sad perspective for someone who seemingly has “it all.”

As I finished my lunch, I reflected on his comments.  I know that the “rich and famous” are human and loved by God, too.  So, I said a little prayer for Mr. Simmons and his family.  I vowed to myself that I would continue to prayer for him. (Fact: Did you know he is a Israeli American?  He is one of God’s chosen people!)

———————————————————————

This is not a sentiment one finds among the true and only Catholic faith.

Posted by daniel on Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:17 | #

Since he is one of those “chosen” according to his idiot tradition, then we especially do not care what he thinks. He is already as good as worm food. We the noble, the White, the native European, care for the future beyond ourselves - the hereafter is the world of our White children; to be free from Jew influence, Jews in our lands; Jews imposing non-Whites upon us; Jews preventing us from defending ourselves. Go to worm food Jew, go to hell Jew. White separatism is a first step, White separatism is the ultimate aim, White separatism is always possible.

Posted by barristers on Thu, 01 Sep 2011 06:38 | #

You are very right daniel.

Posted by Silver on Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:45 | #

Sigh, it’s enough to make you want to throw up.

Say what you will, Haller, but the sad reality is that this exactly the sort of thing that the modern Christian twit will utterly sincerely proclaim.

Nevertheless, it’s also true that the committed Christian, no matter how slobbering, how unthinking, no matter how deplorable his comprehension of racial or “ethno-social” issues, still enjoys a more profound, more meaningful earthly existence than his atheist counterpart (adjusted for innate intellectual capacity).  Just walk down the street any Friday or Saturday night and observe the astonishing degeneracy on display!

Posted by daniel on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:10 | #

I wonder if these last two posts are meant to serve as informational “noise”, diversionary traffic?

Posted by daniel on Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:28 | #

Since the post in particular question has since been removed, I should add another here that I am not referring to Barristers’ confirmation -

Posted by barristers on September 01, 2011, 10:38 AM | #

You are very right daniel.

- appreciate that.

Next entry: Interview by Counter-Currents.
Previous entry: Elitism, secrecy, deception … the way to save white America?

Comments

Kamchatka Penninsula commented in entry 'Tillerson, Putin, Sakhalin, Fukushima: Why would Japan Hate Trump's outreach to Russian Federation?' on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 13:18. (View)

Whales from Wales commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 02:36. (View)

Out of the woodpile commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 01:56. (View)

..his wife and daughters commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 01:20. (View)

Khalid Masood Mulatto commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 01:03. (View)

John Peel branches off commented in entry 'Pursuit of Authentic "Soul" Takes Wrong Turn From White Soul: Eat It - Humble Pie & Black Coffee' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 23:59. (View)

SA White genocide in gear commented in entry 'Suidlanders Reach out to Americans to Stop South African White Genocide' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:45. (View)

Wild Kamchatka commented in entry 'Tillerson, Putin, Sakhalin, Fukushima: Why would Japan Hate Trump's outreach to Russian Federation?' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:22. (View)

Guess who really did it? commented in entry 'Coerced Confessions of The Central Park Five' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:30. (View)

Colored Islam commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 07:04. (View)

It happens to Whites too: Norfolk Four commented in entry 'Coerced Confessions of The Central Park Five' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 06:18. (View)

Craig Cobb's new digs commented in entry '"Welcome to Leith" - A Review' on Sat, 25 Mar 2017 05:17. (View)

Perhaps a Sallis type commented in entry 'Women Without Class' on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:58. (View)

London Mayor's shocking omission commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:36. (View)

Canada passes Islamophobia motion commented in entry 'Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow' on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:27. (View)

Cindy commented in entry 'Were the original Indo-Europeans from Europe, Asia or India?' on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:05. (View)

Tillerson: my wife made me do this commented in entry 'Tillerson, Putin, Sakhalin, Fukushima: Why would Japan Hate Trump's outreach to Russian Federation?' on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 03:41. (View)

Is Sylvain Mirochnikoff ((()))? commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:05. (View)

Yes, evidently Rebekah (((is))) commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:20. (View)

Robert Mercer on Civil Rights Act of 1964 commented in entry 'Women Without Class' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:55. (View)

Is Rebekah Mercer ((())) ? commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:48. (View)

Jane Mayer: Mercer, Dark Money, Bannon.. commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:06. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:48. (View)

Kumiko Oumae commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:12. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:51. (View)

Kumiko Oumae commented in entry 'Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:45. (View)

Sharon Stone's X commented in entry 'On The Regnery Circus Big-Tent-O-Sphere, Featuring Richard Spencer as its Ring-Master' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:26. (View)

Guessedworker commented in entry 'The daunting task of policing in Sweden.' on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 02:40. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Brett Stevens: Not just a Government Issue Patriotard, but a Full-Blown ZOG Disinformation Agent' on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 00:09. (View)

DanielS commented in entry 'Brett Stevens: Not just a Government Issue Patriotard, but a Full-Blown ZOG Disinformation Agent' on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:13. (View)

Kumiko Oumae commented in entry 'Bold and Brash Intelligence: Examining Geert Wilders and the PVV in the Netherlands.' on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:42. (View)

Geert Wilders suspicious relationship with Israel commented in entry 'Bold and Brash Intelligence: Examining Geert Wilders and the PVV in the Netherlands.' on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:36. (View)

Government issue children commented in entry 'Poland: Europe's Vanguard Nation - accepted just 0.21 asylum-seekers per 1000 citizens last year' on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:23. (View)

Hungary's 'border hunters' ready for action commented in entry 'V. Orbán: “Hungary is in a State of Siege”' on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:52. (View)

Poor Richard Partnership / Dickenhorst Farms commented in entry 'On The Regnery Circus Big-Tent-O-Sphere, Featuring Richard Spencer as its Ring-Master' on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:13. (View)