German Council of Economic Experts: The 5 “wise men” of mass migrant integration
These five “wise men” have Angela Merkel’s ear and confidence - they’ve been appointed with her approval and their reports to her are being used to try to explain and justify the waves of migrants being imposed upon Germany and Europe -
1. The council takes a comparative basis of what was required to integrate East German and Balkan “asylum seekers”—integration meaning that it took about 20 years for them to be generally gainfully employed—and attempts to project how long similar integration would take of the Middle Eastern and North African “asylum seekers”.
2. Taking in such factors as education and German language acquisition it concludes that by the year 2080 there would be no economic loss to the German social security system—there would be no economic gain either: the analysis fails to point out that the effort is pointless from an economic standpoint even IF there are no problems resulting from the introduction of vast numbers of non-European peoples into Germany other than the factors cited in the analysis—that is to say, they have not, for example, taken into account the cost of terrorism, terrorism prevention, strains on infrastructure and genetic reaction from German/European peoples. Even if there were no terrorist acts to come or to prepare for, even if there was not European racial backlash, at best, by 2080 the program would be an economic wash.
3. The variables that they take into account to factor as a difference from the task of integrating prior (European) “asylum” seekers as compared to the present mass of Middle Eastern “asylum” seekers are the capacity to learn German language - i.e., well enough to function in gainful employment, and the ability of the “asylum” seekers to support themselves financially. 91% of applicants since the migration crisis began have been given a temporary residence permit. To get a permanent residence permit after three years, an “asylum” seeker must demonstrate proficiency the German language (language level C1) and earn their living independently. A permanent residence permit after five years may be granted if a seeker can demonstrate at least level A2 knowledge of German and can at least partially earn their living. Once granted a residence permit a person also is a German citizen and as such has the right to go anywhere within the EU.
4. It is not only acknowledged that 70% of “asylum seekers” are male and under 30, it is strongly implied that this is a feature and not a problem, because they are more accustomed to work than females of their Islamic culture.
5. The capitalist motive for bringing in these “laborers” is bereft of intelligence, because they are intending to build an anachronistic industrial model—i.e., more unskilled labor and less development of robotics. Furthermore, again, as their presence is at best an economic wash with regards to social security by the year 2080—even IF they do turn out to be dutiful workers right along—the frequently-heard argument that they are necessary to fund pensioners is bereft.
And none of this takes into account the genetic destruction of Germans and the implication for the destruction the European genome as these “asylum seekers” would be “integrated” over the next 60 years.
Post a comment: