Farage in Mississippi
Posted by Guessedworker on Thursday, 25 August 2016 06:14.
The Hunting of the Snark
Posted by Guessedworker on Tuesday, 23 August 2016 19:32.
Leaked Report Links Turkey to ISIS And 25% “German” ISIS are Turks
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 18 August 2016 05:09.
Director of Social Media at Sweden’s Bonnier Publishing Says Sweden and Europe Is Too White
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 17 August 2016 05:03.
Leaked! Soros funded group that spied on anti-Muslim activists
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 16 August 2016 16:33.
Blacks riot in Milwaukee, loot, burn businesses, hunt Whites, pull from cars, “get the White bitch”
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 15 August 2016 15:22.
Elderly woman stabbed 30 times
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 15 August 2016 07:46.
Vetted moderate Muslim preacher in Wales: “Take White British women as sex slaves”
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 21:11.
Black on Asian Crime in America
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 18:36.
“What the Refugees Bring to Europe is Worth More Than Gold” - President of European Parliament
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 17:27.
UK: Massive Nonwhite Vote Fraud
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 16:58.
Unconditional Birthright Citizenship for Persons Born in a Country (Map)
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 16:43.
Leaked Soros documents reveal plan to flood European cities with Somalians
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 13:56.
Gaddafi: “You idiots, I had warned you!”
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 13 August 2016 13:17.
Polygamy - Monogamy Map Worldwide
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 12 August 2016 22:22.
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 10 August 2016 07:23.
Black violence is the norm rather than the exception
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 09 August 2016 14:59.
Invader Terror Closes Down French Events
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 08 August 2016 05:58.
Nonwhite Invasion of Europe Unabated
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 08 August 2016 04:06.
What’s four years between friends
Posted by Guessedworker on Saturday, 06 August 2016 10:17.
Greg Johnson is Wrong - in an important way.
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 09:33.
Portuguese Nationalists Will Not Accept Islam: Demonstrate Isil Beheddings Before President
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 08:22.
Somali Muslims given behind-the-scenes tour at major U.S. airport to show cultural sensitivity
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 07:29.
Czechia does not want to end up like France or Germany
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 05:57.
Theresa May visit to Poland and Slovakia Regarding Brexit
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 05 August 2016 09:27.
The Visegrád Four unite on forest management and ecology
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 05 August 2016 09:09.
“Attack result of mental health issues, victims selected at random”: location’s significance ignored
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 04 August 2016 16:26.
The wisdom of the body vs social norms
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 04 August 2016 13:01.
“Feral inner city black culture not result of racism or White privilege, but of liberal mindset”
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 31 July 2016 20:03.
For Such A Time As This: Hillard Clump policy against Iran & Asian/White Ethnonational cooperation
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 31 July 2016 16:38.
Islamists attack French church, slit priest’s throat
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 27 July 2016 05:19.
Black Lives Matter Protesters Torch Beaumont-sur-Oise
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 25 July 2016 17:18.
Kumiko Oumae interviews Matt Parrott, Part 2
Posted by Guessedworker on Monday, 25 July 2016 08:31.
Majorityrights Central > Category: White Genocide: Africa
Kumiko was telling me about her disgust with Hillary and the YKW’s wars, citing an egregious collateral damage to schools and education: this will obstruct solutions to the root of social problems and exacerbate social problems from the root as the schools and formative educational years of vast demographics are being destroyed. She is enraged by the damage this will do to personal and social skills. She asks what can be done?
I suggest a new variant of the 12 step meetings. Why? Because when people have been that damaged and obstructed by an interpersonal problem - such as Islamic abuse - it will be primarily these people who have sufficient understanding; they will have sufficient concern; it will be a necessity for them to take the time and show patience; to articulate the difficulties in full significance of the impact to them and society; and to search for solutions.
People who have not gone through this will generally not have sufficient understanding of the difficulties of getting through it, even if they did have inclination and take time from their faster track to a good life to put up with the wild and frustrating expressions that result from traumatic experiences and pervasive abuse.
The “victims” themselves will carry most of the load - by “sharing their hope, strength and inspiration” indispensable coping skills will find their way among them. But that doesn’t mean that people coming from a background undergirded by normal philosophy and interpersonal relations shouldn’t interact with them; in fact, that is one of the first differences I would make from the 12 Step programs - to have intermittent interaction from people from healthy backgrounds so that they can model normalcy for them and share normal skills. To make sure that bad thinking doesn’t keep circulating and gets directed out before long.
So, there could be Visitors Meetings and Skilled Workshop Meetings to go along with the usual kinds of 12 Step meetings -
Speaker Meetings, in which one person tells the story of their struggle with the problem.
Step Meetings, in which one of the Steps is focused-on, with each person in the group having a chance to discuss their take and experience with that step.
The next change that I would propose is putting into question whether 12 should be the number of steps; of course it has pagan origin and has been hijacked by Abrahamism, but perhaps another number should be proposed to make the break more clear.
Of course the content of the steps should be significantly different as well. I will only sketch-in what they might look like. Suggestions from others are more than welcome.
One of the excellent features of the 12 step program idea is that one is not excluded for lacking skills or for not contributing dues. All that is required is a belief that you have a problem with the stated issue of the meeting group and that you comply with a few of its basic guidelines. There are no leaders. You agree to not expose the identity of those who go to meetings and to not gossip about them to people outside the group. You agree enough with the 12 steps (rather, we’ll go with 14 steps, why not?) to allow them to provide coherence; and, except for speaker meetings, you allow a chance for each person who wants to talk.
Ok. There are probably some things that I’m forgetting but that’s enough to start. Let me have a stab at how the steps might read:
The 14 Steps of Abraham-Anon
1. Came to understand that I had a problem with Abrahamism and that I could not handle it alone.
2. Came to identify positive attributes of my distinct race and my share in these positive attributes. Affirmed these daily to provide faith in mine and my people’s worth as opposed to the Abrahamic god.
3. Conducted a fearless and searching personal inventory in order to purge its memes which may harm myself, my people, and in order to make amends to anyone who I have harmed in the name of Abrahamism or because I was inappropriately directing my response to it.
4. Came to understand the truth of how harmful Abrahamism is.
5. Came to understand Abrahamism is not a necessary evil nor a relative cultural preference; there are other “gods” and better ways.
6. Came to understand that its practice and promotion must be rejected by our people.
7. Came to understand that its perpetrators can and must be punished - ranging from denunciation, to social ostracism, to denationalization, to severe personal punishment in some cases.
8. Came to believe in the priceless gift of serenity to be found in the faith that my race, my place within it, and our interests are being looked after by the best and greater part of my people; by myself included.
9. Came to believe not only in the reality of distinct kinds of people, but also their right to preserve their differences.
10. Came to believe in the DNA Nation and international ethno-nationalism (genetic and territorial bounds); as the means to such maintenance of distinct peoples; their quantities and qualities of genetic inventory; their habitats through national territorial delimitations; qualitative and quantitative foreign enclave delimitations.
11. Came to believe that the Abrahamic religion and the Abrahamic man is already an imperialist hybrid and therefore his fate and place is the subject of our discretion.
12. Came to believe that Abrahamism can and should be destroyed once and for all.
13. Came to believe facilitating that destruction to be our prerogative as the people who are willing and capable of respecting racial differences, their right to be preserved in ethno-states, among the DNA Nation; and knowing that there is no avoiding the issue of morals - that every society will have some things that are legitimate, some things prohibited and some things obligated - will seek moral orders based on the Silver Rule as opposed to The Golden Rule.
14. Came to understand that the homeostasis of our ethnostates are contingent upon having the decency and wisdom to respect an option for sacred and devotional enclaves for those preferring strict monogamy (e.g., they want to choose carefully enough, devote themselves to that important choice; and/or concentrate on their endeavors otherwise, not chasing around for partners); and that those wanting to protect more liberal personal prerogatives must assent to that sacrosanct option and to strict national borders of citizenship - paradigmatic conservatism.
The particular evidence that she cites being studies that show that people are less empathetic to other races.
She suggest that while it is hard to control unconscious responses, conscious efforts to combat bias and increased interaction with other ”races” could help our brains see that our brains are “99.99% the same.”
These conclusions by this recent economics and telecommunications graduate from The University of Florida reveal her institutional conditioning.
Despite the fact that everybody perceives racial categories, even on levels of pre-conscious brain function, these categories “don’t exist!”
Here are the scientific premises she takes:
1) Race as a category is perceived in neurological responses of the older parts of the brain but 2) can be rejected as categorizations on a conscious level through neural re-routing in newer parts of the brain.
These are the same premises that Dr. MacDonald takes in his classic article, “White Ethnocentrism - Can Americans Really Be Brainwashed?”
However, MacDonald renders diametrically opposite inferences and prescription.
- that racial categories are perceived pre-consciously in older parts of the brain and therefore do exist.
- that racial categories can be consciously denied through conditioning of the newer parts of the brain and therefore that is cause for concern (because it means that Whites can be brainwashed).
- hope of defending against brainwashing through conditioning of newer parts of the brain might be found in the process of making conscious assertion of identification with heretofore implicit White groups - as Scott Roberts is doing by making explicit pro White statements before groups of Trump supporters, who are an implicit White identity.
This kind of thing should be done to counteract the reverse position, the kind of brainwashing that this being promulgated through the University of Florida:
- racial categories are perceived by everyone, even on an unconscious level - therefore do not exist?
- racial categories can be denied by the newer parts of the brain, therefore that is cause for encouragement - [!??] that we might throw-off accountability to the wisdom of our human ecology and systemic history?
- racial categorization might be overcome ultimately through increased mixing with other ” ” races” ” as it will compel people to overcome their implicit identities - [!??] i.e., their precious, ancient evolution survived through a myriad of struggles and adaptations?
Jesus said, “I give to you this cracker, so that future generations will remember that I looked Hu-white to you.”
The rollercoaster won’t stop
No matter how much you might want to get off of this rollercoaster, by some twist of fate it just never seems to end. Here’s the latest development that Christians are bringing from (((Jesus of Nazareth’s))) mouth to your ears.
Jim Wallis, the founder of the Christian magazine Sojourners, thinks that Christianity has not done enough yet to destroy Europeans physically and psychologically, and so he has some advice which is sure to make you want to kill yourself:
Yes, you read that correctly, it says ‘dying to whiteness’. Really. This is a thing now.
‘Dying to whiteness’ is when white people decide not to recognise the existence of their own ethnic group, and as such become ontologically incapable of enunciating ideas about the defence of that ethnic group.
You can’t defend a thing that you don’t recognise as existing.
If this isn’t ‘white genocide’ then I don’t know what is. Given the present situation, how anyone anywhere could even be considering calling for more Europeans to join these institutions is something that is simply baffling to consider.
The rollercoaster continues rolling for its own sake
A lot of pro-Christians who like to fancy themselves as ethno-nationalists, tend to respond to this sort of article by trying desperately to trace out the history of a supposedly militant Christianity that once-upon-a-time defended the integrity of European ethnic groups. They seem to believe these legends are a suitable rebuttal to the reality which is playing out right in front of them today.
But history will not let them retreat into legends from the classical age. All of this must be understood as a process. Understanding the dialectic of structure and history will enable people to understand how the position of Christian institutions only seemed to move, but in fact they maintained an ‘immobile motion’ which kept them firmly in their place.
What do I mean by this?
The first priority of any expansionist ideological institution that operates on a subscription basis, is to fund itself and expand the number of people who are subscribing to its memes where possible. The second priority of such an institution is to manoeuvre itself in the market, so that it can comfortably keep ahead of global demographic trends.
The rollercoaster doesn’t care about you
In the past era, Christianity appeared to care about the fate of European societies and the cohesiveness of European population groups, because Europeans were the only societies that were furnishing soldiers which were willing to fight to perpetuate the existence of the church institutions, or to give such institutions access to more territories to recruit followers from, or to take populations away from doctrinal rivals, and so on.
As a testament to the success of that strategy, the main church institutions were able to survive into the modern era, and Christianity grew as a religion by following Europeans wherever they went on the planet.
In the present era, Christianity no longer has to care about the fate of European societies or the cohesiveness of European population groups, because the Christian institutions don’t actually need to parasitically extract wealth from European societies in order to exist anymore. They now have the prospect of taking advantage of the single fastest-growing demographic in the entire world, Africa. Africans are more willing to accept the Christian memes than anyone else is, and as such and an almost guaranteed revenue source for Christian institutions.
The fact that Christianity has within these last 100 years freed itself from the shackles of having to care about Europeans at all in any sense, is not a distortion of Christianity, but rather, the logical end result that it had always striven for. If the past era could be understood as a ‘Northern and Central European compromise’ which occurred after the collapse of the Byzantine Empire and the loss of the food-basket territories of Egypt and Syria, the present era could be recognised as the fulfilment of the success of that compromise, since Christianity can now ‘go global’ once again and break that compromise, and it is doing so with gusto.
The accumulation of capital from land ownership, financial holdings, relationships with prosperous Northern and Central European states, and so on, is now being reinvested by Christian institutions into a full drive toward carrying out the actions necessary to position themselves to take advantage of the growing populations in Africa and other areas in the periphery.
Their number one priority did not change. It only seemed to change in the eyes of some people, and the only people who are perceiving a ‘change’, are those Europeans who in some kind of fatal conceit started to think that Christianity was somehow about them.
In fact, back then, Christianity was about the survival of Christianity and maintaining or expanding the wealth of its institutions. Now in the present day, Christianity is about the survival of Christianity and maintaining or expanding the wealth of its institutions.
See? No change.
Newsflash, Europeans: Christianity is not about you. It was never about you. Christianity is about perpetuating its own existence. It doesn’t care about you, and it never did. It is a religion that (((originated))) in the Middle East and Africa, and it is there to which it will demographically return. That Christian institutions are now pushing anti-racialist memes more fervently than they ever have before, is something which is simply inherent in the logic of events.
Prof Kevin MacDonald talks with GW and DanielS about European individualism, implicit whiteness, the psychology of Jews, and the problem of nationalism dwelling in the past. 1hr 30min; 82.2 MB.
A chat with Jimmy Marr following his interview by Circus Maximus reveals..
daniel sienkiewicz: nice show.
Jimmy Marr: Thanks. I knew you were listening, so I didn’t worship Hitler even once.
daniel sienkiewicz: wise guy
daniel sienkiewicz: the Irish guy was cool too
Jimmy Marr: Yeah. We kept talking for nearly an hour after the show was officially over. There were actually two Irish guys on there. Was that part audible to you?
daniel sienkiewicz: yes…and I was very pleased with what you did with Nietzsche..
... that you were taking-on scientism
daniel sienkiewicz: that it will be left to us to create what is important to value
Jimmy Marr: Oh great. I’m glad someone was out there to appreciate that. I felt like maybe I was getting too abstract.
daniel sienkiewicz: But you know Jimmy that is, in essence, social constructionism
daniel sienkiewicz: and that is not wrong.
daniel sienkiewicz: it is right.
Jimmy Marr: Yes.
daniel sienkiewicz: v good.
daniel sienkiewicz: lots of subtle ideas..I was impressed..I look forward to listening to the show a second time.
....it also clarified some of the things with “the bugs people”..fascinating..
you acquited yourself quite well, I thought.
Jimmy Marr: Great. Thank you. It was tough.
daniel sienkiewicz: you’re welcome..these things are tough…when people whose best interests you have at heart are tangled-up with antagonistic forces.
I coined the term Pervasive Ecology and hypothesized that it provides a context of the broadest utility that one may take in White advocacy because it may be universalized but not foundationalized.