She’ll make it come true, like she always does: Article 50 has been triggered.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Wednesday, 29 March 2017 12:05.
The Leo Frank Case: The Lynching Of A Guilty Man reviewed by Alexander Baron
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 28 March 2017 12:42.
Epshteyn will leave Trump TV to join the Trump Administration.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Sunday, 26 March 2017 18:57.
FBI probing far-right news sites and social media platforms.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Sunday, 26 March 2017 18:32.
Monsanto accused of “buying science” to save glyphosate
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 26 March 2017 09:38.
Jewish Interests Scrambled as Second Israeli Arrested for JCC Threats
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 25 March 2017 03:51.
Canadian Parliament Passes Islamophobia Motion
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 24 March 2017 19:33.
Orbán: Brussels Must be Halted, and Hungary Must Stand Up Against International Capital
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 24 March 2017 18:34.
Jewish man arrested in connection with “spate of anti-Jewish hate crimes.”
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 24 March 2017 01:00.
Polish PM draws link between London attack and EU migrant policy
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 23 March 2017 23:42.
Terror in Westminster and the official lies which follow
Posted by Guessedworker on Thursday, 23 March 2017 07:12.
EU Says They Can Force All Members, Including Poland, to Take Migrants
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 22 March 2017 23:59.
Dickenhorst Farm Cash Cow
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 22 March 2017 04:54.
The daunting task of policing in Sweden.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Tuesday, 21 March 2017 11:14.
Erdogan urges Turks in Europe to have 5 children
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 19 March 2017 23:06.
Women Without Class
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 18 March 2017 23:42.
V. Orbán: “Hungary is in a State of Siege”
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 18 March 2017 17:51.
Suidlanders Reach out to Americans to Stop South African White Genocide
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 17 March 2017 16:38.
Bold and Brash Intelligence: Examining Geert Wilders and the PVV in the Netherlands.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Thursday, 16 March 2017 04:17.
61,697 Invaders Land in Europe: Jan. 2017
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 23:38.
Mass Invasion of Spain Reaches New Height
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 13 March 2017 23:25.
Terror In Europe - a network of those unapprehended despite being on the radar before the acts
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 13 March 2017 02:08.
The coming US–China trade war will present opportunities for Australia in RCEP & FTAAP.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Sunday, 12 March 2017 04:29.
US Government to build American ‘competitiveness’ atop socio-economic retrogression and misery.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Sunday, 12 March 2017 01:52.
Poland: Europe’s Vanguard Nation - accepted just 0.21 asylum-seekers per 1000 citizens last year
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 11 March 2017 01:56.
Jez Turner being persecuted for saying what Alan Dershowitz says that Jews should be proud of.
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 10 March 2017 11:59.
The ‘Left of Launch’ Strategy: Yet another reason why Iran is not a nuclear threat to America.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Wednesday, 08 March 2017 18:27.
Gauguin: More than one disease introduced to natives. One was not his fault but he tried to cure it.
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 07 March 2017 12:46.
A view of Brexit from Asia: Britain as a Pacific trading power in the 21st century.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Sunday, 05 March 2017 21:40.
Coerced Confessions of The Central Park Five
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 04 March 2017 19:30.
Black hyper-assertiveness, lack of impulse control, predatory aggression & liberal natural fallacy
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 04 March 2017 12:45.
Anti-Semitic bomb threats revealed to be hoaxes.
Posted by Kumiko Oumae on Friday, 03 March 2017 20:39.
Solzhenitsyn’s 200 Years Together: Russia & the Jews - Obstructions Continue
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 03 March 2017 07:56.
Majorityrights Central > Category: Education
Rom Harré, Philosophy of science and psychology Professor at Oxford and Georgetown. Notable ideas: ethogenics, positioning theory
Fail: on this one, your erudition yields an F-
In minute 2:18 - 2:21:18 of a discussion with TRS, Greg Johnson proposes to do away with the idea that John Locke’s notion of civil individual rights is a key fundament of U.S. politics and suggests that it is only portrayed as such by Jewish interests.
First and foremost, Greg is ignoring the fact that it is in the group interests of Whites to criticize this notion for basically the same reasons that Jews have - especially for its bias against their capacity for group discrimination.
Johnson argues that Calvinism and Republicanism, in the latter case in particular, by way of reading Montesquieu, were exponentially more important to the founders. Maybe they were, but that doesn’t translate to what became important in the life of ordinary everyday Americans for over 100 years.
Are people concerned with The Republic? Well, of course not very much in any practical sense. You can set aside the bit about Montesquieu being more influential by a factor of a hundred. This is a case of an erudite man pulling rank to the detriment not only of the truth, but of important utility.
To look at Locke’s notion of individual rights as set against and problematizing group organization is the best way to critique the foundations of America in terms of what has left racial defense susceptible. This is what makes racial defense extremely difficult, because it de-legitimizes group organization.
Given individual rights as the characteristic and definitive law of the land, when people raise concerns about how borders and boundaries are to be maintained, i.e., when people do try to tarry with these strictures, at best they tend to render crazy propositions (disingenuous or naive) that not only will the markets take care of themselves by the magic hand, but boundaries and borders around groups will be taken care of by the magic hand as well. In a word, Locke’s empirical objectivism is a force of liberalism that is available for easy exploitation - by Jewish interests, liberals and other later day objectivists, be they Austrian School or other form of objectivist.
Nobody around here is saying that Jewish interests would not have taken advantage of The Constitution’s empirical basis. Nobody should be naive enough, however, to believe that just because Jews reject it for its troubling of group organization and discrimination, that we should not problematize it on that basis as well, in order to discriminate on behalf of ourselves.
Greg is being that naive and asking us to be that naive when he tries to pull rank and suggest that Montesquieu is more influential by a factor of a hundred. Well, maybe he was to the founders. But ask Americans, including politicians, what matters to them when push comes to shove - for the past hundred years or so, what matters to them? Montesquieu, Calvin or their Lockeatine rights?
Summary: A two-part critical examination, conducted by Kumiko Oumae, of many areas of Matt Parrott’s Christian traditionalism, from Matt’s faith fundamentals as an Orthodox Christian traditionalist and nationalist - in that order - to Matt’s views on freemasonry, the relationship of Judaism to Christianity, the pagan past, how religion renews, global baptism, Christian universalism, homosexuality, Africa and the population question, and Syria.
Can I just say, from a personal perspective, that I thought the interview was a success, notwithstanding any hostilities which may have existed prior to it (and since). Kumiko was very well prepped and she did a great job of maintaining a high tempo of relevant and close questioning, to which Matt responded generously.
My thanks to you both.
This is part one: The fundamentals of Matt’s Orthodox Christian traditionalism examined, Freemasonry, Judaism and Christianity, the making of religions.
1 hr 22 mins, 75 MB.
Kumiko was telling me about her disgust with Hillary and the YKW’s wars, citing an egregious collateral damage to schools and education: this will obstruct solutions to the root of social problems and exacerbate social problems from the root as the schools and formative educational years of vast demographics are being destroyed. She is enraged by the damage this will do to personal and social skills. She asks what can be done?
I suggest a new variant of the 12 step meetings. Why? Because when people have been that damaged and obstructed by an interpersonal problem - such as Islamic abuse - it will be primarily these people who have sufficient understanding; they will have sufficient concern; it will be a necessity for them to take the time and show patience; to articulate the difficulties in full significance of the impact to them and society; and to search for solutions.
People who have not gone through this will generally not have sufficient understanding of the difficulties of getting through it, even if they did have inclination and take time from their faster track to a good life to put up with the wild and frustrating expressions that result from traumatic experiences and pervasive abuse.
The “victims” themselves will carry most of the load - by “sharing their hope, strength and inspiration” indispensable coping skills will find their way among them. But that doesn’t mean that people coming from a background undergirded by normal philosophy and interpersonal relations shouldn’t interact with them; in fact, that is one of the first differences I would make from the 12 Step programs - to have intermittent interaction from people from healthy backgrounds so that they can model normalcy for them and share normal skills. To make sure that bad thinking doesn’t keep circulating and gets directed out before long.
So, there could be Visitors Meetings and Skilled Workshop Meetings to go along with the usual kinds of 12 Step meetings -
Speaker Meetings, in which one person tells the story of their struggle with the problem.
Step Meetings, in which one of the Steps is focused-on, with each person in the group having a chance to discuss their take and experience with that step.
The next change that I would propose is putting into question whether 12 should be the number of steps; of course it has pagan origin and has been hijacked by Abrahamism, but perhaps another number should be proposed to make the break more clear.
Of course the content of the steps should be significantly different as well. I will only sketch-in what they might look like. Suggestions from others are more than welcome.
One of the excellent features of the 12 step program idea is that one is not excluded for lacking skills or for not contributing dues. All that is required is a belief that you have a problem with the stated issue of the meeting group and that you comply with a few of its basic guidelines. There are no leaders. You agree to not expose the identity of those who go to meetings and to not gossip about them to people outside the group. You agree enough with the 12 steps (rather, we’ll go with 14 steps, why not?) to allow them to provide coherence; and, except for speaker meetings, you allow a chance for each person who wants to talk.
Ok. There are probably some things that I’m forgetting but that’s enough to start. Let me have a stab at how the steps might read:
The 14 Steps of Abraham-Anon
1. Came to understand that I had a problem with Abrahamism and that I could not handle it alone.
2. Came to identify positive attributes of my distinct race and my share in these positive attributes. Affirmed these daily to provide faith in mine and my people’s worth as opposed to the Abrahamic god.
3. Conducted a fearless and searching personal inventory in order to purge its memes which may harm myself, my people, and in order to make amends to anyone who I have harmed in the name of Abrahamism or because I was inappropriately directing my response to it.
4. Came to understand the truth of how harmful Abrahamism is.
5. Came to understand Abrahamism is not a necessary evil nor a relative cultural preference; there are other “gods” and better ways.
6. Came to understand that its practice and promotion must be rejected by our people.
7. Came to understand that its perpetrators can and must be punished - ranging from denunciation, to social ostracism, to denationalization, to severe personal punishment in some cases.
8. Came to believe in the priceless gift of serenity to be found in the faith that my race, my place within it, and our interests are being looked after by the best and greater part of my people; by myself included.
9. Came to believe not only in the reality of distinct kinds of people, but also their right to preserve their differences.
10. Came to believe in the DNA Nation and international ethno-nationalism (genetic and territorial bounds); as the means to such maintenance of distinct peoples; their quantities and qualities of genetic inventory; their habitats through national territorial delimitations; qualitative and quantitative foreign enclave delimitations.
11. Came to believe that the Abrahamic religion and the Abrahamic man is already an imperialist hybrid and therefore his fate and place is the subject of our discretion.
12. Came to believe that Abrahamism can and should be destroyed once and for all.
13. Came to believe facilitating that destruction to be our prerogative as the people who are willing and capable of respecting racial differences, their right to be preserved in ethno-states, among the DNA Nation; and knowing that there is no avoiding the issue of morals - that every society will have some things that are legitimate, some things prohibited and some things obligated - will seek moral orders based on the Silver Rule as opposed to The Golden Rule.
14. Came to understand that the homeostasis of our ethnostates are contingent upon having the decency and wisdom to respect an option for sacred and devotional enclaves for those preferring strict monogamy (e.g., they want to choose carefully enough, devote themselves to that important choice; and/or concentrate on their endeavors otherwise, not chasing around for partners); and that those wanting to protect more liberal personal prerogatives must assent to that sacrosanct option and to strict national borders of citizenship - paradigmatic conservatism.
The Sermon on The Mount Ensconces The Golden Rule of Altruism
Majorityrights prefers to deal with verifiable reality as opposed to speculative theory and faith based systems of rules as we look after the interests of our people. We are looking after genetic groupings and genetic interests as key criteria, even if these are not the only important verifiable criteria to keep track of our peoplehood and that of others. Rationale and rule structures are another criteria for that purpose.
While existence is of course equiprimordial to genetic interests, to secure it for any span and legacy requires rationale and varying degrees of sophistication to negotiate complex rule structures of interaction. “Rules” (1) are the term of common currency that we will use for the logics of meaning and action that people use to negotiate interaction and these complex, protracted exchanges beyond episode, close personal relationships in yield to maturity of their full social system; and its relation to other social systems.
It is even more difficult to understand European peoples allowing, even welcoming foreign incursions into The U.K., Sweden, France and Germany - it is difficult to fathom the mindset of a Merkel, who would destroy our European peoples in service to non-Europeans. But there is one rule, convoluted rule, that they have in common and makes their position intelligible to us despite their apparent irrationality.
This post will prepare a discussion of the work of Jan Tullberg - viz., the difference between the golden rule of benevolence as opposed to the silver rule of reciprocity - as it applies to assist in the reconstruction of a necessary consensus of moral rules among European peoples and for coordinating our relations to others.
There is a consensus among advocates of European peoples that in essence we seek to secure the existence of our people. There is much dispute over how that is to be done…
The particular evidence that she cites being studies that show that people are less empathetic to other races.
She suggest that while it is hard to control unconscious responses, conscious efforts to combat bias and increased interaction with other ”races” could help our brains see that our brains are “99.99% the same.”
These conclusions by this recent economics and telecommunications graduate from The University of Florida reveal her institutional conditioning.
Despite the fact that everybody perceives racial categories, even on levels of pre-conscious brain function, these categories “don’t exist!”
Here are the scientific premises she takes:
1) Race as a category is perceived in neurological responses of the older parts of the brain but 2) can be rejected as categorizations on a conscious level through neural re-routing in newer parts of the brain.
These are the same premises that Dr. MacDonald takes in his classic article, “White Ethnocentrism - Can Americans Really Be Brainwashed?”
However, MacDonald renders diametrically opposite inferences and prescription.
- that racial categories are perceived pre-consciously in older parts of the brain and therefore do exist.
- that racial categories can be consciously denied through conditioning of the newer parts of the brain and therefore that is cause for concern (because it means that Whites can be brainwashed).
- hope of defending against brainwashing through conditioning of newer parts of the brain might be found in the process of making conscious assertion of identification with heretofore implicit White groups - as Scott Roberts is doing by making explicit pro White statements before groups of Trump supporters, who are an implicit White identity.
This kind of thing should be done to counteract the reverse position, the kind of brainwashing that this being promulgated through the University of Florida:
- racial categories are perceived by everyone, even on an unconscious level - therefore do not exist?
- racial categories can be denied by the newer parts of the brain, therefore that is cause for encouragement - [!??] that we might throw-off accountability to the wisdom of our human ecology and systemic history?
- racial categorization might be overcome ultimately through increased mixing with other ” ” races” ” as it will compel people to overcome their implicit identities - [!??] i.e., their precious, ancient evolution survived through a myriad of struggles and adaptations?
Sometimes I notice stories that are so awful that I almost think it’s some kind of joke, before I realise that it’s actually serious.
Here’s one such example of this:
I’m sure that the Department for Education will be just as speechless as I am right now.
Alex Linder interviewed (try not to let the Australian accent of his interviewer bother you).
There is or can be a misunderstanding.
- that I simply want to refrain from going ahead and killing Jews et al. on principle, naivete or for petty moral reasons.
- that I and we could not be content nor ever recognize that we’d be better off if they were gone.
But that is not the case.
It is the case rather that it is generally not a good idea to announce that you want to get them all whether you think it is necessary or not.
It would be hard to implement and worse, might work to our detriment if not conceived and promoted properly.
It is not only a strategic matter but a theoretical matter: for what we want ultimately is separatism (killing is a species thereof).
As opposed to Alex saying so, if they are to be killed it would be for the broadly intelligible, broadly acceptable (therefore possible to facilitate) and operationally verifiable reason that they will not leave us alone when given the option, but insist on their imposition to our exploitation and long term extinction - a verifiable consequence and reason for their imposition - to eliminate us as a people, therefore a highly assertable warrant to preempt it.
This could be demonstrable even in their refusal to allow our benign and fair act of separating and expelling them from our people.
Given these considerations hence, my motto: separatism is the first step, separatism is the ultimate aim, separatism is always possible.