Farage in Mississippi
Posted by Guessedworker on Thursday, 25 August 2016 06:14.
The Hunting of the Snark
Posted by Guessedworker on Tuesday, 23 August 2016 19:32.
Leaked Report Links Turkey to ISIS And 25% “German” ISIS are Turks
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 18 August 2016 05:09.
Director of Social Media at Sweden’s Bonnier Publishing Says Sweden and Europe Is Too White
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 17 August 2016 05:02.
Leaked! Soros funded group that spied on anti-Muslim activists
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 16 August 2016 16:33.
Blacks riot in Milwaukee, loot, burn businesses, hunt Whites, pull from cars, “get the White bitch”
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 15 August 2016 15:22.
Elderly woman stabbed 30 times
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 15 August 2016 07:46.
Vetted moderate Muslim preacher in Wales: “Take White British women as sex slaves”
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 21:11.
Black on Asian Crime in America
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 18:36.
“What the Refugees Bring to Europe is Worth More Than Gold” - President of European Parliament
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 17:27.
UK: Massive Nonwhite Vote Fraud
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 16:58.
Unconditional Birthright Citizenship for Persons Born in a Country (Map)
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 16:43.
Leaked Soros documents reveal plan to flood European cities with Somalians
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 14 August 2016 13:56.
Gaddafi: “You idiots, I had warned you!”
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 13 August 2016 13:17.
Polygamy - Monogamy Map Worldwide
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 12 August 2016 22:22.
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 10 August 2016 07:23.
Black violence is the norm rather than the exception
Posted by DanielS on Tuesday, 09 August 2016 14:59.
Invader Terror Closes Down French Events
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 08 August 2016 05:58.
Nonwhite Invasion of Europe Unabated
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 08 August 2016 04:06.
What’s four years between friends
Posted by Guessedworker on Saturday, 06 August 2016 10:17.
Greg Johnson is Wrong - in an important way.
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 09:33.
Portuguese Nationalists Will Not Accept Islam: Demonstrate Isil Beheddings Before President
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 08:22.
Somali Muslims given behind-the-scenes tour at major U.S. airport to show cultural sensitivity
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 07:29.
Czechia does not want to end up like France or Germany
Posted by DanielS on Saturday, 06 August 2016 05:57.
Theresa May visit to Poland and Slovakia Regarding Brexit
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 05 August 2016 09:27.
The Visegrád Four unite on forest management and ecology
Posted by DanielS on Friday, 05 August 2016 09:09.
“Attack result of mental health issues, victims selected at random”: location’s significance ignored
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 04 August 2016 16:26.
The wisdom of the body vs social norms
Posted by DanielS on Thursday, 04 August 2016 13:01.
“Feral inner city black culture not result of racism or White privilege, but of liberal mindset”
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 31 July 2016 20:03.
For Such A Time As This: Hillard Clump policy against Iran & Asian/White Ethnonational cooperation
Posted by DanielS on Sunday, 31 July 2016 16:38.
Islamists attack French church, slit priest’s throat
Posted by DanielS on Wednesday, 27 July 2016 05:19.
Black Lives Matter Protesters Torch Beaumont-sur-Oise
Posted by DanielS on Monday, 25 July 2016 17:18.
Kumiko Oumae interviews Matt Parrott, Part 2
Posted by Guessedworker on Monday, 25 July 2016 08:31.
Majorityrights Central > Category: Homeschooling & Adult Education
Kumiko was telling me about her disgust with Hillary and the YKW’s wars, citing an egregious collateral damage to schools and education: this will obstruct solutions to the root of social problems and exacerbate social problems from the root as the schools and formative educational years of vast demographics are being destroyed. She is enraged by the damage this will do to personal and social skills. She asks what can be done?
I suggest a new variant of the 12 step meetings. Why? Because when people have been that damaged and obstructed by an interpersonal problem - such as Islamic abuse - it will be primarily these people who have sufficient understanding; they will have sufficient concern; it will be a necessity for them to take the time and show patience; to articulate the difficulties in full significance of the impact to them and society; and to search for solutions.
People who have not gone through this will generally not have sufficient understanding of the difficulties of getting through it, even if they did have inclination and take time from their faster track to a good life to put up with the wild and frustrating expressions that result from traumatic experiences and pervasive abuse.
The “victims” themselves will carry most of the load - by “sharing their hope, strength and inspiration” indispensable coping skills will find their way among them. But that doesn’t mean that people coming from a background undergirded by normal philosophy and interpersonal relations shouldn’t interact with them; in fact, that is one of the first differences I would make from the 12 Step programs - to have intermittent interaction from people from healthy backgrounds so that they can model normalcy for them and share normal skills. To make sure that bad thinking doesn’t keep circulating and gets directed out before long.
So, there could be Visitors Meetings and Skilled Workshop Meetings to go along with the usual kinds of 12 Step meetings -
Speaker Meetings, in which one person tells the story of their struggle with the problem.
Step Meetings, in which one of the Steps is focused-on, with each person in the group having a chance to discuss their take and experience with that step.
The next change that I would propose is putting into question whether 12 should be the number of steps; of course it has pagan origin and has been hijacked by Abrahamism, but perhaps another number should be proposed to make the break more clear.
Of course the content of the steps should be significantly different as well. I will only sketch-in what they might look like. Suggestions from others are more than welcome.
One of the excellent features of the 12 step program idea is that one is not excluded for lacking skills or for not contributing dues. All that is required is a belief that you have a problem with the stated issue of the meeting group and that you comply with a few of its basic guidelines. There are no leaders. You agree to not expose the identity of those who go to meetings and to not gossip about them to people outside the group. You agree enough with the 12 steps (rather, we’ll go with 14 steps, why not?) to allow them to provide coherence; and, except for speaker meetings, you allow a chance for each person who wants to talk.
Ok. There are probably some things that I’m forgetting but that’s enough to start. Let me have a stab at how the steps might read:
The 14 Steps of Abraham-Anon
1. Came to understand that I had a problem with Abrahamism and that I could not handle it alone.
2. Came to identify positive attributes of my distinct race and my share in these positive attributes. Affirmed these daily to provide faith in mine and my people’s worth as opposed to the Abrahamic god.
3. Conducted a fearless and searching personal inventory in order to purge its memes which may harm myself, my people, and in order to make amends to anyone who I have harmed in the name of Abrahamism or because I was inappropriately directing my response to it.
4. Came to understand the truth of how harmful Abrahamism is.
5. Came to understand Abrahamism is not a necessary evil nor a relative cultural preference; there are other “gods” and better ways.
6. Came to understand that its practice and promotion must be rejected by our people.
7. Came to understand that its perpetrators can and must be punished - ranging from denunciation, to social ostracism, to denationalization, to severe personal punishment in some cases.
8. Came to believe in the priceless gift of serenity to be found in the faith that my race, my place within it, and our interests are being looked after by the best and greater part of my people; by myself included.
9. Came to believe not only in the reality of distinct kinds of people, but also their right to preserve their differences.
10. Came to believe in the DNA Nation and international ethno-nationalism (genetic and territorial bounds); as the means to such maintenance of distinct peoples; their quantities and qualities of genetic inventory; their habitats through national territorial delimitations; qualitative and quantitative foreign enclave delimitations.
11. Came to believe that the Abrahamic religion and the Abrahamic man is already an imperialist hybrid and therefore his fate and place is the subject of our discretion.
12. Came to believe that Abrahamism can and should be destroyed once and for all.
13. Came to believe facilitating that destruction to be our prerogative as the people who are willing and capable of respecting racial differences, their right to be preserved in ethno-states, among the DNA Nation; and knowing that there is no avoiding the issue of morals - that every society will have some things that are legitimate, some things prohibited and some things obligated - will seek moral orders based on the Silver Rule as opposed to The Golden Rule.
14. Came to understand that the homeostasis of our ethnostates are contingent upon having the decency and wisdom to respect an option for sacred and devotional enclaves for those preferring strict monogamy (e.g., they want to choose carefully enough, devote themselves to that important choice; and/or concentrate on their endeavors otherwise, not chasing around for partners); and that those wanting to protect more liberal personal prerogatives must assent to that sacrosanct option and to strict national borders of citizenship - paradigmatic conservatism.
Upon reviewing the matter of Halloween, I see that I was so focused on the importance of the European day of our ancestor veneration - or what should be the point of celebration on November 1 - commemoration of our forebears (typically including a family visit to their graveside), that I lost sight of the fact that the Church was not only distracting from the true significance of the November 1 celebration for us; but also that Halloween itself was not a part of the mere diversion and distraction from the holiday. While many in East Europe see November 1 as an important holiday, Halloween still tends to be perceived by them through the churchly lens as a recent and corrupt affectation imposed from the commercial West, rather than an integral part of the holiday.
My response to Jimmy was correct in the general idea - of the Church burying our most sacred holiday - viz., in reverence of our ancestors - but I had neglected his point in fact of Halloween itself being an integral part of the holiday, not a fluffed-up and commercialized imposition to distract from the real thing:
Initiating the children into becoming one with their forebears.
As the most important, sacred, commemorative holiday practice in reconstruction of our EGI through the initiation of our true Traditional Youth is under assault by The Orthodox Church (in this case), it becomes particularly relevant to highlight against the false Traditional Youth and their Orthodox Christian religion of our debates.
Apologies to Jimmy for the initial misapprehension of his post and his purpose:
Let us note also the ethnic genetic reincarnation.
An argument by Mick Lately:
A significant rebuttal to Mick Lately by Kumiko Oumae:
This is primarily a blog for people dissatisfied with the official culture so I presume that they would wish to get their children out of the clutches of the government schools. The email below (just received) may help
“An increasing number of homeschoolers are finding the Internet and weblogs such as yours to be an immense resource in terms of both educational materials and support. The Old Schoolhouse Magazine recognizes this, and desires to work hand in hand with homeschoolers from all over the world to provide top notch resources to encourage and equip one another.
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has a readership of almost 100,000 and distribution across the US in Borders, Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, Hastings & many other locations, along with thousands of subscribers. In addition to our print magazine, our website ( http://www.TheHomeschoolMagazine.com ) offers info for every state in the US managed by state coordinators who keep homeschoolers uptodate with homeschool happenings and support groups that they can get involved in. Our website also features a monthly e-devotional, and links to free curricula on the net, product reviews, and much more.